Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P3 standard remote control antenna wanted
49941 19 2018-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_5laHInP5WyVm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 938 ft
United Kingdom

Does anyone have a standard antenna for the P3 Standard remote control after fitting an antenna booster?  Mine is broken and I can't find a spare. from any normal source.  If you still have the original do let me know. UK based.

John
2018-4-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

John, I've read your previous post and sorry to hear the issue still has not been figured out. I'll insist on my previous suggestion to send the unit to our official service center for repair.
2018-4-3
Use props
flyhigh69
lvl.3
Flight distance : 75079 ft

United States

Yes I have an extra one. I had to buy another remote cause one of my switches was broke. so I have an extra. and its just laying around. How do we do this?
2018-4-3
Use props
flyhigh69
lvl.3

United States

Yes i have an extra stock antane for a Phantom 3 standard. How do we go about this
2018-4-3
Use props
djiuser_5laHInP5WyVm
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-3 03:17
John, I've read your previous post and sorry to hear the issue still has not been figured out. I'll insist on my previous suggestion to send the unit to our official service center for repair.

Sorry but the Netherlands have turned me down Susan.  I need an antenna to avoid me having to fit an aftermarket booster which I don't need.. In any event a repair costs more than a new remote, not that you have them in stock at present either.

John
2018-4-4
Use props
djiuser_5laHInP5WyVm
lvl.2
United Kingdom

flyhigh69 Posted at 2018-4-3 20:54
Yes i have an extra stock antane for a Phantom 3 standard. How do we go about this

Hi what would like for it and where are you please,  Are you prepared to post for me to the UK.

John
2018-4-4
Use props
flyhigh69
lvl.3

United States

djiuser_5laHInP5WyVm Posted at 2018-4-4 02:20
Hi what would like for it and where are you please,  Are you prepared to post for me to the UK.

John

John,

Hi , Im in the united states, Walsenburg Colorado. I would ask 10 dollard for it and postal . UK. United Kingdom ? Figure out the postage. Mail me a money order and i will ship it off. Easy as 1, 2,3. I would hope.I mean would you like to buy the Whole drone. It comes with 3 batteries, charger plus a 3 battery charger hub, 2 controllers One ineeds a switch. and I have a Argek range extender on the fully funcional controller. the drone has the camera on it. It flies great. I would ask 500 us dollars for the whole set up. I also have another ESC bord but it just for parts, 8 more motors. 4 brand new and 4 used and of cours the set on the drone.
Let me know.Paul Quintana
205 N hendren Ave
Walsnebrug colorado 81089
2018-4-4
Use props
djiuser_5laHInP5WyVm
lvl.2
United Kingdom

flyhigh69 Posted at 2018-4-4 08:29
John,

Hi , Im in the united states, Walsenburg Colorado. I would ask 10 dollard for it and postal . UK. United Kingdom ? Figure out the postage. Mail me a money order and i will ship it off. Easy as 1, 2,3. I would hope.I mean would you like to buy the Whole drone. It comes with 3 batteries, charger plus a 3 battery charger hub, 2 controllers One ineeds a switch. and I have a Argek range extender on the fully funcional controller. the drone has the camera on it. It flies great. I would ask 500 us dollars for the whole set up. I also have another ESC bord but it just for parts, 8 more motors. 4 brand new and 4 used and of cours the set on the drone.

10 dollars is fine plus postage but I have no way of calculating that I'm afraid. Its light and a padded envelope i guess. Having just bought the P3 standard I'm not quite ready for a second large consignment of DJI and the way I feel about them and their lack of service I doubt whether i shall buy more!
I will find out how long it will take to email a money order to you

John
2018-4-4
Use props
flyhigh69
lvl.3

United States

djiuser_5laHInP5WyVm Posted at 2018-4-4 09:25
10 dollars is fine plus postage but I have no way of calculating that I'm afraid. Its light and a padded envelope i guess. Having just bought the P3 standard I'm not quite ready for a second large consignment of DJI and the way I feel about them and their lack of service I doubt whether i shall buy more!
I will find out how long it will take to email a money order to you

John,
Ok, that's great, Do you need any other parts that I described? Im selling my ps3 and going with the Mavic pro. And I just want to say, you have no worries on doing business with me. I know its hard to tust people but for 20 , 25 bucks isnt much but its the principle.
Paul Quintana
2018-4-4
Use props
flyhigh69
lvl.3

United States

flyhigh69 Posted at 2018-4-4 11:49
John,
Ok, that's great, Do you need any other parts that I described? Im selling my ps3 and going with the Mavic pro. And I just want to say, you have no worries on doing business with me. I know its hard to tust people but for 20 , 25 bucks isnt much but its the principle.
Paul Quintana

John,
Did you get you that antanna? If not, send me your info and ill send you it.
2018-4-11
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

I can even send you a Complete boosted Standard Controller - Argtek - with over 2km range ....

I have also the original antenna - both internal and external ....

make me an offer for any part or all ..  

If interested :  progress400''at''gmail.com

Nigel
2018-4-12
Use props
ToKa94
lvl.1
Flight distance : 202999 ft
Austria

Hi Dear Forum!

I have a big problem. My remote control antenna it was broken and the cable (grey) was torn. This is DJI Phantom 3 SE 4k drone. Where can I buy it for a new one? I want buy both of them.
Please help me 2 weeks and I’ll go to holdiay

Thanks Aron!
127967E6-49ED-4B9F-93A7-53E805D6D900.jpeg
584DD215-3A1D-492C-B3C5-FAF4CE934DA0.jpeg
2018-4-16
Use props
Amateur Droner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6411 ft

United States

That is exactly the way my antenna looked when I had issues with my P3S.I bought mine used (so no warranty) so I replaced it with the Blueproton ARGtek kit, and I get better reception along with more distance, (if you have to replace it improve it)!
2018-4-16
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Yes, I agree, except I'd go with the ITELITE.  
2018-4-17
Use props
djiuser_5laHInP5WyVm
lvl.2

ToKa94 Posted at 2018-4-16 06:34
Hi Dear Forum!

I have a big problem. My remote control antenna it was broken and the cable (grey) was torn. This is DJI Phantom 3 SE 4k drone. Where can I buy it for a new one? I want buy both of them.

Can't help as DJI wont these supply parts. I am asking the forum for users that have a spare after fitting a booster antenna. The latter is a possibility and are widely available. I even considered a new remote but DJI are out of stock!!

John
2018-4-17
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Latvia

djiuser_5laHInP5WyVm Posted at 2018-4-17 02:59
Can't help as DJI wont these supply parts. I am asking the forum for users that have a spare after fitting a booster antenna. The latter is a possibility and are widely available. I even considered a new remote but DJI are out of stock!!

John

??

Post 11 .... I even offered both sets ... original and a fully working Agtek Boosted Controller tested to over 2kms ... excellent battery .... it was about a year old when my P3S went swimming ... it sits there doing nothing.

I'd rather see it go to a deserving home than just sit wasting away ... make me offer + shipping ... don't worry I will not be insulted by any offer ...

Nigel
2018-4-17
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Latvia

Mark The Droner Posted at 2018-4-17 02:24
Yes, I agree, except I'd go with the ITELITE.

My Argtek hit over 2kms regularly ... in fact hit 5kms with reflectors as well ....

Nigel
2018-4-17
Use props
djiuser_5laHInP5WyVm
lvl.2

solentlife Posted at 2018-4-17 04:10
??

Post 11 .... I even offered both sets ... original and a fully working Agtek Boosted Controller tested to over 2kms ... excellent battery .... it was about a year old when my P3S went swimming ... it sits there doing nothing.

Are you UK based please

John
2018-4-18
Use props
djiuser_5laHInP5WyVm
lvl.2

for posting payment etc.

John
2018-4-18
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Latvia

No - Latvia ... but its EU so postal rates are not bad.
Make me an offer :

email : progress400''at''gmail.com

replace the ''at'' with @

Nigel
2018-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules