Aircraft disconnected
56531 36 2018-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans938bfde5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 43488 ft
Italy

P4 pro always flew well.  Distroyed RC in slip and fall and now tring to use a new one from previous p4pro that was lost.
Perfomed linking between RC and dromne, seems okay
Upated all firmware on RC and drone.
Uninstalled and reinstalled DJI 4.0
Camera works; gives visual and it takes picrtures
Ginbal works, moves smoothly
No warnings indicated
Overall status--Normal
Tried various cables attaching RC to Apple 6S (this phone, cable and drone have made numerous flights together.
RED Aircraft Disconnected, no battery infomation, motors will not function, cannot access IMU to calibrate it nor compass.

Any further ideas DJI?

2018-4-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, what's the current aircraft, controller and APP version? Could you upload a screenshot of the About page? Make sure the aircraft and controller firmware are matched, then link RC again to see whether it works.
2018-4-3
Use props
fans938bfde5
lvl.2
Italy

Thanks for your help.
App 4.2.8
Aircraft 01.05.0600
RC 01.04.01.00
Are these matched?
2018-4-3
Use props
fans938bfde5
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-3 03:12
Hi there, what's the current aircraft, controller and APP version? Could you upload a screenshot of the About page? Make sure the aircraft and controller firmware are matched, then link RC again to see whether it works.
https://youtu.be/CABFbEF_QEk

Thanks for your help.
App 4.2.8
Aircraft 01.05.0600
RC 01.04.01.00
Are these matched?
2018-4-3
Use props
fans938bfde5
lvl.2
Italy

Yes I have linked the RC to the craft many times.  I do not get however blinking yellow lights, they are all red.  After the link it says it is successful, but I get the same result.
2018-4-3
Use props
fans938bfde5
lvl.2
Italy

2018-4-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thank you for the info. Both the drone and RC are in the latest version. For your situation, could you please provide more screenshots of the aircraft status, the battery info. Please also check if you are in the beginner mode or the RC stick mode is in custom mode. For calibrating the IMU and compass, you can initiate them in the Main Controller Settings, Advanced Settings, Sensor. If they do not appear, please also provide us with the screenshot for further confirmation.
2018-4-4
Use props
fans938bfde5
lvl.2
Italy

/Users/david/Desktop/Drone screen shots/IMG_1.PNG/Users/david/Desktop/Drone screen shots/IMG_2.png/Users/david/Desktop/Drone screen shots/IMG_3.PNG/Users/david/Desktop/Drone screen shots/IMG_4.PNG/Users/david/Desktop/Drone screen shots/IMG_5.PNG/Users/david/Desktop/Drone screen shots/IMG_7.PNG/Users/david/Desktop/Drone screen shots/IMG_8.PNG/Users/david/Desktop/Drone screen shots/IMG_/Users/david/Desktop/Drone screen shots/IMG_4116.PNG9.PNG/Users/david/Desktop/Drone screen shots/IMG_10.PNG/Users/david/Desktop/Drone screen shots/IMG_4111.PNG/Users/david/Desktop/Drone screen shots/IMG_4115.PNG/Users/david/Desktop/Drone screen shots/IMG_4118.PNG/Users/david/Desktop/Drone screen shots/IMG_4119.PNG/Users/david/Desktop/Drone screen shots/IMG_4122.PNG/Users/david/Desktop/Drone screen shots/IMG_4123.PNG/Users/david/Desktop/Drone screen shots/IMG_4124.PNG
I hope these attached, I can't tell...
Thank you DJI Thor.
as you can see there is no Battery info.  Enable vision position cannot enabled.  Gain settings cannot be changed (img) Flight altitude reverts to 0 after being set, and sensitivities cannot be changed.
Thanks for your assistance!
2018-4-4
Use props
fans938bfde5
lvl.2
Italy

/Users/david/Desktop/Drone screen shots
2018-4-4
Use props
fans938bfde5
lvl.2
Italy

/Users/david/Downloads/xyx/IMG_4110.PNG
2018-4-4
Use props
fans938bfde5
lvl.2
Italy

2018-4-4
Use props
fans938bfde5
lvl.2
Italy

2018-4-5
Use props
fans938bfde5
lvl.2
Italy

2018-4-5
Use props
fans938bfde5
lvl.2
Italy

I seem to attach these screenshots.  Every attempt has failed.  Could you please send me an email address so I can email them to you.  I've made 17 screenshots. Thank you!
2018-4-5
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

fans938bfde5 Posted at 2018-4-5 00:24
I seem to attach these screenshots.  Every attempt has failed.  Could you please send me an email address so I can email them to you.  I've made 17 screenshots. Thank you!

Did you use the upload icon when trying to post them?
Make sure they are below 2MB each, if not you can not upload them.
See if can delete the mistaken posts by pressing edit and then advanced in the bottom of the editor.
Best luck getting this solved.
2018-4-5
Use props
fans938bfde5
lvl.2
Italy

As you can see there is no battery info, vision position cannot be enabled, gain settings cannot be set, flight altitude reverts to O after being set, and sensitivities cannot be changed. Gimbal and camera function. Thanks for your help!

2018-4-5
Use props
rwynant V1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>

Hi there,

I saw this in another thread.......Power everything off.  The take out the SD Card, and try a different SD card.

Power up RC, then AC.....wait for the gimbal to complete the dance, THEN start the GO4 APP....immediately format the SD Card

See if that does anything for you....

Good luck
Randy
2018-4-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Received with thanks! Just to verify, has the drone been involved in the crash or hard landing before? Please refresh the firmware via DJI Assistant 2 and then restart all devices to see whether the issue remains.
2018-4-7
Use props
fans938bfde5
lvl.2
Italy

Thank you for your help.  I slipped and fell while in Iceland filming.  I broke the RC, the Aircraft hit the ground abruptly but showed no signs od overt trauma.  The fall may have displaced something inside.  When I try and update the firmware with the Assistant I get a message that the firm cannot be found, see attached.
2018-4-8
Use props
MISHALHAJI
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11460 ft
Saudi Arabia

HELLO
I TRIED TO MAKE MY PHANTOM 4 PRO PLUS GIMBEL CALIBRATION ITS STUCK ON 50 WHY , COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME
2018-4-8
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Denmark

fans938bfde5 Posted at 2018-4-8 03:06
Thank you for your help.  I slipped and fell while in Iceland filming.  I broke the RC, the Aircraft hit the ground abruptly but showed no signs od overt trauma.  The fall may have displaced something inside.  When I try and update the firmware with the Assistant I get a message that the firm cannot be found, see attached.[view_image]

I have seen this on windows when not using the latest version of Assistant 2.
2018-4-8
Use props
fans938bfde5
lvl.2
Italy

Dear DJI, could you please give me advice.  Is this a hardware problem?  Can I open the aircrafts lid and take a look inside to see if there is any obvious damage?  Do I need to send it in?  Is it worth sending to try and repair it of should I buy a new one?  Your advice is much appreciated, thank you.
2018-4-11
Use props
fans938bfde5
lvl.2
Italy

Please advise.....
2018-4-13
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Denmark

You better get used to click the reply function below the post by the person you expect attention from. In this case scroll up to #18 and click on the reply link just below the post from Susan.
When not doing this, no notification show up at the receiver of your message.
2018-4-14
Use props
fans938bfde5
lvl.2
Italy

KedDK Posted at 2018-4-14 02:53
You better get used to click the reply function below the post by the person you expect attention from. In this case scroll up to #18 and click on the reply link just below the post from Susan.
When not doing this, no notification show up at the receiver of your message.

thank you!
2018-4-16
Use props
fans938bfde5
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-7 00:45
Received with thanks! Just to verify, has the drone been involved in the crash or hard landing before? Please refresh the firmware via DJI Assistant 2 and then restart all devices to see whether the issue remains.
https://youtu.be/DVIcrDvh9BQ

Thank you for your help.  I slipped and fell while in Iceland filming.  I broke the RC, the Aircraft hit the ground abruptly but showed no signs od overt trauma.  The fall may have displaced something inside.  When I try and update the firmware with the Assistant I get a message that the firm cannot be found, see attached.[view_image]
2018-4-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans938bfde5 Posted at 2018-4-16 21:15

Sorry for the late response. It is not recommended to fly anymore as the performance cannot be ensured. Please kindly start a case and send the unit in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support
Also, it is not supported to take apart at your end, which may void the warranty, please kindly note and understand.
2018-4-17
Use props
fans938bfde5
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-17 02:04
Sorry for the late response. It is not recommended to fly anymore as the performance cannot be ensured. Please kindly start a case and send the unit in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support
Also, it is not supported to take apart at your end, which may void the warranty, please kindly note and understand.

Thank you for your help.
2018-4-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

If you encounter any difficulties during the repair progress, feel free to contact us with your case number, we'd like to help.
2018-4-19
Use props
gdediego
lvl.1
Spain

Hello,

I have exactly the same issue described by fans938bfde5 in this post. Could you please let me know how to solve it? Thanks,

Gonzalo
2020-2-3
Use props
supitswes
New

United States

Please advise of the fix for this issue. I'm having same problem.
2020-7-2
Use props
supitswes
New

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-17 02:04

I'm having exact same issue straight out of the box brand new, please advise of proper fix.
2020-7-2
Use props
Mr. Strat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4542854 ft
United States

supitswes Posted at 7-2 07:26
I'm having exact same issue straight out of the box brand new, please advise of proper fix.

You can't just take a Phantom out of the box and expect it to fly properly. Some configuration is required. YouTube is your friend.
2020-7-2
Use props
fanse93e195f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2675423 ft

India

fans938bfde5 Posted at 2018-4-5 12:58
As you can see there is no battery info, vision position cannot be enabled, gain settings cannot be set, flight altitude reverts to O after being set, and sensitivities cannot be changed. Gimbal and camera function. Thanks for your help!
[view_image]
[view_image]

I crashed my DJI phantom 4 pro V2.0.. No any external damage. Remote gets the live preview, Gimbal does its self dance on start but I am getting  *Aircraft Disconnected* error. The batter status and sensors status is not showing.
Please help.
2020-12-11
Use props
fanse93e195f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2675423 ft

India

I crashed my DJI phantom 4 pro V2.0.. No any external damage. Remote gets the live preview, Gimbal does its self dance on start but I am getting  *Aircraft Disconnected* error. The batter status and sensors status is not showing. Cannot operate the motors.
Please help.
2020-12-11
Use props
djiuser_ltr4D0pkA61E
lvl.1

Vietnam

Hello, I am using Ipad Air, newest IOS and Go4 but my Ipad could not connect to the RC. RC is linked to my Phantom 4 Pro V2. Any hints?
2020-12-14
Use props
Wyatt.gls
lvl.2
Flight distance : 565295 ft
United States

fanse93e195f Posted at 2020-12-11 21:11
I crashed my DJI phantom 4 pro V2.0.. No any external damage. Remote gets the live preview, Gimbal does its self dance on start but I am getting  *Aircraft Disconnected* error. The batter status and sensors status is not showing. Cannot operate the motors.
Please help.

Hello,

Did you ever get a response after posting about your Phantom 4 pro v2 crash ? I had the same thing, a crash and I repaired it but now it says aircraft and gimbal disconnected, but I have a live video stream.
2021-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules