Not able to post or read threads on the DJI Developer forums.
2353 15 2018-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Katbusa3274
lvl.2
Flight distance : 411696 ft

I have a DJI Developer account and when ever I log in and try to access threads in the forums I get this error:

"Sorry, your User Group () This operation can not be performed"

I have no idea what is causing this. The only thing I can think of is that its permission based and I don't have permissions to view the thread.

Any one else seen this issue before?
2018-4-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Katbusa, may I have the account that you refer to? Please PM me the email account so I can help to check. Thank you.
2018-4-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, I got your PM, however, it should be an email account, please provide me with the whole account for further checking.
2018-4-8
Use props
carlolin
lvl.1

United States

I'm experiencing the same problem, with the same error code. I tried creating a new account too, which also failed to load the forums. Help!
2018-4-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

carlolin Posted at 2018-4-18 18:49
I'm experiencing the same problem, with the same error code. I tried creating a new account too, which also failed to load the forums. Help!

Sorry for the troubles. We have been aware of this issue and the engineers are working on this.
2018-4-18
Use props
Katbusa3274
lvl.2
Flight distance : 411696 ft
United States

I still have the same issue going on. Even after it was supposed to be fixed.
2018-4-19
Use props
brewsfab
lvl.2
Japan

It seems that this issue is not yet solved!
I still got the error message " Sorry, your User Group () This operation can not be performed" each time I tried to read on the forum.
Or is it that I need more privileges in order to be able to read and write?
2018-5-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

brewsfab Posted at 2018-5-7 16:26
It seems that this issue is not yet solved!
I still got the error message " Sorry, your User Group () This operation can not be performed" each time I tried to read on the forum.
Or is it that I need more privileges in order to be able to read and write?

Thanks for your feedback, our engineers are still working on it, sorry for the troubles.
2018-5-7
Use props
rahuldapp
New

United States

I have been experiencing the same issue.Would be great if the issue is resolved soon! Also, can someone suggest any alternatives for this? Any other forums I can post my issue regarding DJI OSDK platform?
2018-5-14
Use props
Marcus2113
New
Flight distance : 771 ft

United States

Same issue here as well. Do we have an expected time-frame this issue may be resolved?
2018-5-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

rahuldapp Posted at 2018-5-14 14:57
I have been experiencing the same issue.Would be great if the issue is resolved soon! Also, can someone suggest any alternatives for this? Any other forums I can post my issue regarding DJI OSDK platform?

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Actually, this has been forwarded to our engineers, they are working on it at present. I will forward it again, if there is an update in the future, we'll let you know at the first time. Thanks for your kind understanding.
2018-5-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Marcus2113 Posted at 2018-5-15 13:27
Same issue here as well. Do we have an expected time-frame this issue may be resolved?

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Please refer to the floor 11#, thanks!
2018-5-16
Use props
brewsfab
lvl.2
Japan

To all the people feeling the same frustration for this problem not yet solved, here is a workaround.
Just open unavailable forum pages in a private (incognito) mode and you will be able to read them at least.
2018-5-21
Use props
brewsfab
lvl.2
Japan

It seems to be a permission problem as @Katbusa3274 guessed.
But I don't know why legit users could not access/read the forums while they are opened to public using the private (incognito) browsing mode.

2018-5-21
Use props
ATARI
lvl.2
Flight distance : 133704 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

2018-10-18
Use props
djiuser_oNFPmlBBawK4
lvl.1

Hi guys, anyone faced this problem?

DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0

the getCamera() method always returns null... i really need help.

Its an Android APK i made for a (GALAXY TAB A 2016 SM T-585)  with Android 8.1.0

this methods are from the oficcial dji android sdk

MY DRONE IS CONNECTED via USB to the CONTROLLER.

2019-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules