Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Safety Notification
9246 14 2018-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
philjory
lvl.3
United Kingdom

This notification came up when i was trying to fly my Spark today.

Safety Notification, Your aircraft has enterd an enhanced warning zone (restricted airspace), Please fly with caution. To continue your flight please select.

I agree to accept full responsabilty for my flight in this zone. By unlocking you reaffirm all terms and conditions of use.

Yes

But there is nothing to click on so i can't get the warning that almost covers all the screen off, clicking on yes does nothing.

I was not within 7 miles in a straight line of any airport or Military base.

Please help
2018-4-3
Use props
Lee Moon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61850 ft

I believe there's a check box next to the I agree... notification.  It's hard to see outdoors.  Tap it and then tap Yes.
Hope this helps!
2018-4-3
Use props
philjory
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Lee Moon Posted at 2018-4-3 08:45
I believe there's a check box next to the I agree... notification.  It's hard to see outdoors.  Tap it and then tap Yes.
Hope this helps!

I did take the controller and phone into my car to look for this but could not see it
2018-4-3
Use props
dj_dread
Second Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Romania

philjory Posted at 2018-4-3 08:50
I did take the controller and phone into my car to look for this but could not see it

yes, there is a checkbox that usually is hard to see because of the background. click around the screen
2018-4-3
Use props
Rustic17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

It's a blue circle on a black background that is very hard to see...just to the right of the message...there may be a couple...once you tap it a checkmark appears and then you can tap Yes.
2018-4-3
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Rustic17 has the correct solution.  Below is a picture for reference to what he is mentioning:

2018-4-3
Use props
drewhoover
lvl.4
Flight distance : 323455 ft
United States

Yeah DJI needs to update the GO 4 App so you are able to see the check box more clearly!
2018-4-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi philjory, flight safety is always the top priority, it is recommended to fly the drone away from the warning zone. Take care and fly safely.
2018-4-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

drewhoover Posted at 2018-4-3 12:11
Yeah DJI needs to update the GO 4 App so you are able to see the check box more clearly!

Hi, thank you for your suggestion, I will forward this proposal to our engineers, hope it will be improved in the future if possible. Appreciate your support to DJI products.
2018-4-3
Use props
dansmar
lvl.4
Flight distance : 422149 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-3 20:07
Hi philjory, flight safety is always the top priority, it is recommended to fly the drone away from the warning zone. Take care and fly safely.

If safety is an issue, why have the warning come on after take off, very distracting and unsafe to block the majority of the screen during flight
2018-4-4
Use props
idbl_fanatic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 509741 ft
United States

dansmar Posted at 2018-4-4 14:18
If safety is an issue, why have the warning come on after take off, very distracting and unsafe to block the majority of the screen during flight

I agree with you, I had the exact same warning today, when I hit about 150 feet, along with "Disconnected" error, I was able to land but I couldn't take off again with this warning, and my phone that I use don't have network connectivity, so that was that, I had to pack up and "go home" funny thing is, is that I have been flying in the EXACT same spot for a couple of months.
2018-4-4
Use props
Rustic17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

I've always got the message before takeoff...probably because I was already in the zone.  Could your message have popped up as you flew into the zone???
2018-4-4
Use props
El-PaDrone
New
United Kingdom

Yes, I had the warning a few times, with no apparent reason for the warning. I also could not find the check circle in the sun, even with a tablet hood.
And still find it a bind having to scramble to find a dark spot in order to check the circle while in the air.
Why not just give it a white background and a bit bigger?
2019-5-20
Use props
fans3c31bb13
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33606 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-3 20:09
Hi, thank you for your suggestion, I will forward this proposal to our engineers, hope it will be improved in the future if possible. Appreciate your support to DJI products.

Hi all, I had the message appear at my home yesterday with my Phantom 3, where I've flown many, many times.  I haven't flown in sometime (yet have kept the Phantom updated) so this message was seemingly part of an update.

I think the faint blue circle to accept acknowledgment of the warning is going to cause someone to become distracted and crash.  DJI should repair this immediately.

I read on another post that somewhere in the GO App (unsure about GO 4 App), one can disable messages of this kind.  Something regarding A,B, and C class areas.  Does anyone have any more info on this?

Thanks,
Mark
2019-5-20
Use props
DaveKing350z
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8035 ft
United States

I agree, that little blue circle needs to be more obvious, I didn't find it until I found this forum post.  Thanks all, great help.
2021-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules