Repaired Drone
620 2 2018-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EMTDad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 247933 ft
United States

Hey guys and Gals!!  I received my repaired drone today.  I sent it out alittle over a week ago with a broken rear arm and a couple other issues.  I looked at the repair parts page and figured it would be around $100.  The day after DJI in Texas received it,  I got an email with a repair estimate of $77.  I was ecstatic!!  I surely thought that they would find all kinds of other things to be repaired and my bill would be astronomical.   It took a day to repair it and they shipped it back the day after that.  I received it today and it has to be a completely different drone (factory refurb?)  It has all new serial numbers, plastic on all the sensors/camera, all of the motors appear to be brand new (no scuffs from previous incidents).  I am EXTREMELY impressed with the customer service, the repair process and the costs... they have definitely made a life long customer out of me!!
2018-4-3
Use props
RjMllr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17913 ft
Philippines

That's good news for you! Enjoy flying again
2018-4-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Yes, the drone sending for repair may be replaced instead of repair. Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us, we will keep improving our service. Hope you have a great time on flying.
2018-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules