First flight in a long time
568 5 2018-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_UyDa94fdmcJT
lvl.1
Norway

Haven't flown for a long time. Been too cold,-minus 30 C, but last weekend my wife flew for the first time and she handled the drone like a king.
We've been practising in small steps at a time. Open fields, low altitude. drone always in sight.
Very happy with my Phantom3 SE.
2018-4-4
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft

You and your wife should it so as you said. Do it step by step,meter by meter,and maneuver by maneuver. And do it with no force but with fun. If you two have any issue then don´t wait to ask.
Always a good and funny flight.
2018-4-5
Use props
djiuser_UyDa94fdmcJT
lvl.1
Norway

Peterx Posted at 2018-4-5 06:53
You and your wife should it so as you said. Do it step by step,meter by meter,and maneuver by maneuver. And do it with no force but with fun. If you two have any issue then don´t wait to ask.
Always a good and funny flight.

A workmate of mine gave her son a phantom 3 for x-mas.
He pulled off outside the house and away it flew.
Someone found it outside a car repair shop several miles away a few days later.
Me and the wife practise precision flying. We try to land at the exact same spot every time, -Keeping a steady course etc. -At slow speed though.
It's great fun.
2018-4-5
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft

My be your son forget to have a look for the home point record and fired up too soon the motors. Normally if the home point recorded exacted then the copter lands inbound 5 meters around the home point in RTH mode. The best is you explain your son what,when and how far and how fast to fly. He will learn it faster than we...i guess.
2018-4-5
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

At least he knows now what can happen and learned from the experience.
2018-4-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thanks for sharing your story with us. Practice makes perfect. Do not forget to share us with your works.
2018-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules