4285 11 2018-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elettrone78
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2840512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I was wondering if it is possible to manage the drone listings in the flight records saved in the cloud.
I noticed that when i change the name on the drones it won't update in the cloud and I cannot even delete a drone entry.
I had a number of failure son my P4P before getting a properly working one and no wi have several P4P entries and that's confusing.
Is there a way to manage drone entries and flights at all?
2018-4-4
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, what is the model of your drone? Please note that GO 4 supports changing the name of device and it will be recorded in the new flight records. I would recommend you fly the drone with the new name and see if it shows in the records. If not, please tell me the model of your mobile device and the version of your app. Thanks.
2018-4-11
Use props
Elettrone78
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-4-11 00:02
Hi, what is the model of your drone? Please note that GO 4 supports changing the name of device and it will be recorded in the new flight records. I would recommend you fly the drone with the new name and see if it shows in the records. If not, please tell me the model of your mobile device and the version of your app. Thanks.

As you can see from my profile I have a Spark an Inspire and a Phantom 4 Pro. What I want is to delete old drone entries I don't own anymore due to warranty replacement. I use a Crystal Sky with latest firmware available. I'm not sure about changing names, I'll check that asap and report back, still I really want to delete old drones i don't own anymore.
2018-4-11
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Elettrone78 Posted at 2018-4-11 02:20
As you can see from my profile I have a Spark an Inspire and a Phantom 4 Pro. What I want is to delete old drone entries I don't own anymore due to warranty replacement. I use a Crystal Sky with latest firmware available. I'm not sure about changing names, I'll check that asap and report back, still I really want to delete old drones i don't own anymore.

When you connect your app with other drone, the app will save the image screen of the last drone. I think you don't need to worry about the old drone entries which will not have any influence on the operation of app.
2018-4-12
Use props
Elettrone78
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

I'm worried about getting the logs clogged with irrelevant and old data, now I sent my spark back for assistance and i'll have ANOTHER entry i can't merge...really the fligh log app is a disaster.
I really want to be able to delete unwanted entries.
2018-4-12
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Elettrone78 Posted at 2018-4-12 02:02
I'm worried about getting the logs clogged with irrelevant and old data, now I sent my spark back for assistance and i'll have ANOTHER entry i can't merge...really the fligh log app is a disaster.
I really want to be able to delete unwanted entries.

You can delete the old flight log and sync your flight records again. And you can view the needed flight records only. Please tell me if you have other doubt or I misunderstand your post.
2018-4-12
Use props
Cesyone
New

France

Hello, I have the same problem.
I can delete the flight records on local device (ipad), but when i synchronize with the cloud, all my old deleted flights come back.
What is the solution to reset flight records on the cloud ?
2018-5-2
Use props
Elettrone78
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

There is no solution because DJI doesn't give you the option to manage your cloud data but only local data >_<"
Welcome to the "another customer screwed up by DJI" club.
2018-5-2
Use props
Cesyone
New

France

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-4-12 02:32
You can delete the old flight log and sync your flight records again. And you can view the needed flight records only. Please tell me if you have other doubt or I misunderstand your post.

Hi DJI Elektra, can you give us the process to make a written demand to Dji to erease our flight logs on the cloud ?
2018-5-3
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Cesyone Posted at 2018-5-3 01:13
Hi DJI Elektra, can you give us the process to make a written demand to Dji to erease our flight logs on the cloud ?

If you want to delete the flight record in the list and then sync the flight records again. Then the one in the cloud will disappear. Thanks for your support.
2018-5-7
Use props
dronesecurity
New

India

Hello Elettrone78, recently I got a new product which enables your requirements. And the best this is, the product is built by trusted company FlytBase. Check out https://flyt.live
2018-10-31
Use props
Elettrone78
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

dronesecurity Posted at 10-31 20:18
Hello Elettrone78, recently I got a new product which enables your requirements. And the best this is, the product is built by trusted company FlytBase. Check out https://flyt.live

Thanks but I don't ever use 3rd party programs to handle DJI drones and there's a very good reason for that.
2018-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules