DJI GO4 not working on my new Huawei Mate 10 Pro
3990 5 2018-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KJ0314
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11673 ft
Malaysia

I just purchased a new Huawei Mate 10 Pro and wanted to connect my Phantom 4 Pro ti fly it, unfortunately sometime it can connet and some time it can't on the DJI Go 4 it shot "RC Connected" not the "FLY NOW" so i totally cant connect my drone with the phone; but when i try to control the gimbal of that drone it is working. Did someone got this issue too? Is that my phone problem or that DJI Go 4 app problem? If really cant connect with my phone i thinking to switch back to IPHONE :)
2018-4-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, please try to uninstall the APP, delete all related files and reinstall again to see whether it works. Alternatively, change to another working USB cable to see.
2018-4-6
Use props
fansd443533c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 56827 ft
Colombia

Very rare, Huawei Mate 10 Pro and P20 PRO, is one of the Best smartphones in the Market. DJI 4 is not the Best app but drone DJIs yes. App have Many problems.  Sorry but it’s true. Weird!.
2018-5-27
Use props
fans63b098c1
New
Flight distance : 71240 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Same problem with Huawei Mate 20 pro, won't connect.  Huawei P20 Pro all worked fine.
2018-11-4
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

It should work very well.
Other Huawei devices are very good with the app.
Have you enabled Developer Options?
Follow these tips:
http://www.phantomhelp.com/Tips/ ... ep-by-step-guide.31
2018-11-4
Use props
gael caron
New

Taiwan

Huawei mate 10 Pro not working with DJI Go osmo+ neither. I can connect successfully to my osmo thru Wi-Fi but once I launch the DJI Go App I simply cannot select Osmo + from the menu... very weird! I used my osmo on the same Huawei mate 10 pro device for several months  without any issues at all... I guess the new Huawei update is the trouble. Any DJI go update available to fix this problem?
2019-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules