Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery not turning Phantom on?
1184 2 2015-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wca1016
New

United States

I was flying my Phantom and it took a tumble from about 6.5 feet onto a wooden deck. No damage other then the battery was popped out and was still on and indicating battery level. I turned it off, pushed it back in the phantom and tried turning it back on. It gives battery level as normal but when I press and hold to turn it on it lights up the four LEDs and the displays a solid LED 1 (furthest from the button). I'm at a loss for what to try as up until actually powering it on it seems to be functioning normally? Any help is appreciated.
2015-5-7
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Your battery may appear to be ok but it is toast.  You will need to replace the battery.  Contact DJI.
2015-5-7
Use props
tchavalas
lvl.4

United States

Tahoe_Ed...

There seem to be more than a few new Phantom 3 owners reporting that their drones suddenly dropped out of the sky without warning.  I am starting to wonder  if there is a firmware or hardware bug in these new batteries?

I know you are doing everything you can to correct issues as you discover them.  (1.1.6 and 1.1.8)  I just hope your engineers are taking a close look at the new battery design & firmware.  And thank you for creating a fantastic new drone!
2015-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules