2368 42 2018-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TBoyAZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 31345 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ah Catalina Mountains Beautiful shot.  I need to get back over to Superstition and get some pictures. What are some of the best places in arizona to fly at? Out here in Avondale (BFE) It's slim pickings unless you want to travel out to Goodyear to see the mountains.
2019-2-17
Use props
TBoyAZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 31345 ft
  • >>>
United States

B1houdini Posted at 2018-4-4 13:41
I am 70 mile north of Phoenix

Avondale myself.. But heading back to east valley in the next year or two.
Got the Phantom 4 Pro V1 and M2P so looking for some flight buddys lol
2019-2-17
Use props
arizona mavic flyer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1059072 ft
  • >>>
United States

TBoyAZ Posted at 2-17 01:36
Ah Catalina Mountains Beautiful shot.  I need to get back over to Superstition and get some pictures. What are some of the best places in arizona to fly at? Out here in Avondale (BFE) It's slim pickings unless you want to travel out to Goodyear to see the mountains.

A lot of my flying is in Southern Arizona. Texas Canyon off I-10 (Dragoon Road exit) is beautiful. There is a B&B there that will let you fly among the rock formations. Many movies  shot there, such as the original 3:10 to Yuma and the Big Country.

There's another area east of Florence that is state land you can fly on. Drive east about 20 miles on the Florence-Kelvin Highway.. you'll see the rock formations and you can park and fly.

I have a State Recreation Pass which gets you onto the many recreation areas... that's where I do a lot of photos of the Catalinas, since you can't fly in the state parks...
2019-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules