N3, Zenmuse XT, LB2 No Camera Rotation
1375 4 2018-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rbye
New

Canada

I am currently working on a project where the N3 and Zenmuse XT are attached to a fixed object underneath a balloon. This fixed object cannot be controlled so it is desired to pan the camera left and right via the DJI Go app. Instead of buying a second LB2 and using it as a slave controller, is there a way to control the left/right camera movement from the DJI Go app with a single LB2 controller?

I appreciate any advice!
2018-4-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

You can customize the C1/C2 button to achieve this aim. Below is the details for your reference. EBFE6626-82FC-7348-488E-9424A378C0B0.png
2018-4-5
Use props
Katbusa3274
lvl.2
Flight distance : 411696 ft

Hey rybe! I do not have experience with the N3 other than the Inspire 1. At least from what I remember the N3 is in the Inspire. I might be wrong.  However I do know that we had the same issue with the A3 and LB2 and that once I built my own Android APP it relinquished control of the gimbal via touch screen like it should. Do you have any experience with the Mobile SDK?
2018-4-5
Use props
rbye
New

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-5 01:20
You can customize the C1/C2 button to achieve this aim. Below is the details for your reference.[view_image]

Thanks for the response Mindy. I do not see the Gimbal Pitch/Yaw option on my phone (its an android). I have attached a screenshot of the options that I have to customize C1/C2. I had my friend use his iPhone and he managed to control the Yaw and pitch of the camera in free mode. However, I could not find this mode on my Go app.
2018-4-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

rbye Posted at 2018-4-5 11:40
Thanks for the response Mindy. I do not see the Gimbal Pitch/Yaw option on my phone (its an android). I have attached a screenshot of the options that I have to customize C1/C2. I had my friend use his iPhone and he managed to control the Yaw and pitch of the camera in free mode. However, I could not find this mode on my Go app. [view_image]

Please make sure the DJI Go app version is the latest one, scroll down the menu and you will see this option.
DJI GO.png
2018-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules