Phantom 3 Professional enable max 500meters? HELP!!!
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Os Ortega
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41148 ft
Panama

hello all greetings, I always go through this first because there are people who know a lot and help me with their answers, this time I need help with something that I do not understand about the phantom 3 professional. someone knows why enable max distance, selected and not selected does not let me go more than 500 meters and I see people who reach 2,000 meters and moreeee...

IMG_9356.jpg
IMG_9357.jpg
2018-4-4
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

It can be confusing, true.  But the option is in case you'd like to have a max distance set.  For example, if you want your max distance to be 100 meters, you'd enable it, and then set it for 100.  

By not enabling it, you have no set max distance, which is to say your actual max distance is the limit of your control signal.  
2018-4-4
Use props
djiuser_iGJqCoTNTQSa
lvl.4

Enable max distance means that you are setting a max distance limit
2018-4-4
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

You are probably already getting the max distance and just losing signal.  It will vary at different locations,
2018-4-4
Use props
Os Ortega
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41148 ft
Panama

Mark The Droner Posted at 2018-4-4 14:40
It can be confusing, true.  But the option is in case you'd like to have a max distance set.  For example, if you want your max distance to be 100 meters, you'd enable it, and then set it for 100.  

By not enabling it, you have no set max distance, which is to say your actual max distance is the limit of your control signal.

his last one makes a lot of sense, when I have it disabled I reach 502 m and this must have been caused by a telephony antenna thank you very much for the explanation now I understand
2018-4-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey Os Ortega, you may get a better range if disable the maximum distance. As long as the aircraft and RC connect, you can still fly further.
2018-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules