So where is the “red” prop fix at now?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Caspers driver
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4540515 ft

Got my inspire 1 v2 in this past Monday. Managed to get in a test flight of 10 mins yesterday before the winds got too crazy.
Was going over it this afternoon and noticed that the red props didn’t fit as well as white ones. I thought it was just compressed rubber (I’d left them attached) so tried a new set and same thing.
So, did a search and LOTS of chatter about the red props !

My question is, hasn’t this issue been fixed by dji ?  Or is it something we have to deal with?

What is everyone doing? Using superglue or just xing fingers..

Any information will be great.
2018-4-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Caspers, I believe other posts about red props are Inspire 2, and that is normal because of the engineering tolerance between the propeller and propeller mounting plate.
For Inspire 1 V2.0, may I have the short video about your issue for further support? Thank you very much.
2018-4-4
Use props
R&L Aerial photography
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

I upgraded to the new prop mounts and noticed that the white props fit tight and the red props, not so much. On the red ones I put an extra foam spacer in it and it seemed to help but it’s strange as to the why?
2018-4-5
Use props
peterprism
New

India

I have also upgraded to new prop but it was not working properly because of some errors which can be solved by quickbooks support  and you will get other updates also from there.
2018-4-5
Use props
Caspers driver
Second Officer

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-4 23:56
Hi Caspers, I believe other posts about red props are Inspire 2, and that is normal because of the engineering tolerance between the propeller and propeller mounting plate.
For Inspire 1 V2.0, may I have the short video about your issue for further support? Thank you very much.

Hi Mindy, Thank you for your reply. After noticing it with mine, I did a google search and there is many posts and videos about the looseness of the red props on the inspire 1(upgraded mounts). Mine is refurbished and just received this past Monday. Problem with all the “fixes” is all are different and most just a bandaid approach. The red prop clearly doesn’t fit with the same tolerance as the white prop side.

I will try to get a video of it uploaded later today. Only have internet on iPad and uploading photos to this forum is “interesting “

Thanks again
2018-4-5
Use props
Caspers driver
Second Officer

R&L Aerial photography Posted at 2018-4-5 01:48
I upgraded to the new prop mounts and noticed that the white props fit tight and the red props, not so much. On the red ones I put an extra foam spacer in it and it seemed to help but it’s strange as to the why?

I’m amazed more haven’t jumped in. I guess this was likely hashed earlier and most have fixed it or moved on. ??

I hear you on the extra rubber. I thought of that but would like a more fuzzy warm fix. If it exists?

Thanks for reply
2018-4-5
Use props
Caspers driver
Second Officer

peterprism Posted at 2018-4-5 02:17
I have also upgraded to new prop but it was not working properly because of some errors which can be solved by quickbooks support  and you will get other updates also from there.

Not sure on what you mean. Link don’t work for me so if you have details you can share that would be great.

Thanks
2018-4-5
Use props
Keule
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Caspers driver Posted at 2018-4-5 06:13
I’m amazed more haven’t jumped in. I guess this was likely hashed earlier and most have fixed it or moved on. ??

I hear you on the extra rubber. I thought of that but would like a more fuzzy warm fix. If it exists?

I didn't trust the red props either, so i decided to put on T-Motor CF props with quick release mounts.
No problems or whatsoever with that equipment.
2018-4-5
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Caspers driver Posted at 2018-4-5 06:13
I’m amazed more haven’t jumped in. I guess this was likely hashed earlier and most have fixed it or moved on. ??

I hear you on the extra rubber. I thought of that but would like a more fuzzy warm fix. If it exists?

capers
This subject has been discussed multiple times  for both the Inspire 2 and the Inspire 1 1345TS props. (please do a forum search) but most of us just roll our eyes (no disrespect)

Personally, I had some issues with my red props on the I2 and sticking a thin vinyl shim underneath the prop. While others put some CA glue on the prop hub base and file off the excess.

DJI says the play is within tolerance and will not cause problems.

Once my I2 is out of warranty, i am planning on using the T-Motor CF winglet props

Rich
2018-4-5
Use props
Caspers driver
Second Officer

RichJ53 Posted at 2018-4-5 08:20
capers
This subject has been discussed multiple times  for both the Inspire 2 and the Inspire 1 1345TS props. (please do a forum search) but most of us just roll our eyes (no disrespect)

No problem with others rolling their eyes. Lol  after a google search I could tell it had been hashed over and cussed, along with several “fixes “. Heck I’m already eyeball deep in my own engineering.

What I was looking to find here(hopefully) was a dji fix. I know, kind of nieve sp?

I did do a search here but not impressed with the engine on this site.

I’ll figure something out. Flew it again this morning. It puts a smile on this old face.

Thanks for your input. I appreciate it.
2018-4-5
Use props
Caspers driver
Second Officer

Keule Posted at 2018-4-5 07:37
I didn't trust the red props either, so i decided to put on T-Motor CF props with quick release mounts.
No problems or whatsoever with that equipment.

Thanks for that Keule. I’ll file that information. Early in this prop game yet.
2018-4-5
Use props
Caspers driver
Second Officer

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-4 23:56

Mindy I tried to upload a short video but it just hung up app and I had to bail out. Just like other videos show. Wiggle up and down and side to side play. Not much, but slop is slop. And shouldn’t be there.
2018-4-5
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Caspers driver Posted at 2018-4-5 11:34
No problem with others rolling their eyes. Lol  after a google search I could tell it had been hashed over and cussed, along with several “fixes “. Heck I’m already eyeball deep in my own engineering.

What I was looking to find here(hopefully) was a dji fix. I know, kind of nieve sp?

Caspers

As far as I know to date, DJI has never stated that a problem existed with the props, but they did send replacements under warranty if you opened up a ticket. Based on my manufacturing experience (IMO) the DJI suppliers making the props and prop hubs, did not maintain the design tolerances. Possibly these issues were not found during quality control checks. Most of these issues were corrected on later shipments.  DJI released newer versions of the Inspire 2 props when I was supplied with new RED props. You can see the V2, molded into the prop hub base. I my case replacing the prop hubs on the motors, made the biggest difference. My Inspire 2 flies smoothly, no vibrations or any other problems.  

I never had any problems with my Inspire 1 V2 props because the 1345LS came out later (with the newer mounting method similar to the I2).  So the 1345T props are the same all along on the Inspire 1 V2, only the hubs are different (with the metal locking tabs)  

The Inspire 1 is a great machine and I hope you are enjoying it.

Rich  
2018-4-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Caspers driver Posted at 2018-4-5 11:56
Mindy I tried to upload a short video but it just hung up app and I had to bail out. Just like other videos show. Wiggle up and down and side to side play. Not much, but slop is slop. And shouldn’t be there.

Please upload the video to YouTube and then share us the link, thank you.
2018-4-6
Use props
Yatin6
New

peterprism Posted at 2018-4-5 02:17

Yes Of-course Peterprism. I was also trying to upgrade many times. But thanks to Quickbooks that finally makes me hassle less.  It also stands on multiple aspects such as sales, payroll functions, income, expenses and their multitudinous growth. Here is a comprehensive guide on how does Quickbooks accounting tool works and how you can boost your QuickBooks experience as a user.  If you want to get started with this accounting software, then you may contact QuickBooks support in order to get quick assistance.
2018-4-10
Use props
fansf77370fb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1008924 ft

This is what I did to solve the problem.
8F5A6CF5-EC23-4565-B1AE-7441CC2C09E5.jpeg
35F937E7-8ED5-4542-A9B7-AF6AEA1F5D37.jpeg
2018-4-10
Use props
oliviawales
New

India

QuickBooks accounting software To ensure that you can easily manage your financial transactions when you take our help. You may be analyzing bookkeeping or preparing payroll chart, our QuickBooks Technical support  team will help you in minimizing the possibility of human fault so that you can run your business smoothly and efficiently
2018-4-10
Use props
oliviawales
New

India

QuickBooks accounting software To ensure that you can easily manage your financial transactions when you take our help. You may be analyzing bookkeeping or preparing payroll chart, our QuickBooks Technical support team will help you in minimizing the possibility of human fault so that you can run your business smoothly and efficiently.When you use the QuickBooks accounting software, it will help you to grow your business. You can also manage all your accounts without creating any problem for you. You can keep a track of your payments. It will also remind you of all your dues. When you use this Quickbooks Technical Support software, you can create beautiful looking invoices which will keep your customers spellbound. You can also manage your taxes
2018-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules