Disconnected
593 9 2018-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_miJdGjfLZrmV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 72156 ft

When i log in dji go app shows camera on inspire and how to connect for my p3a. App was working. Tried delete and reinstall. Got a different phone and android system. So confused
2018-4-4
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

1) Please edit your post to move thread from the 'Videos and Photos' to the 'Phantom 3 Pro/Adv' section.
3) Do you use the right version of the App, i believe that the DJI Go4 app can not be used for the P3's in case that is the one you have got installed.
2) Have you tried performing a re-link of RC and AC before you plugin in the device.
2018-4-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, may I know which mobile device do you use? Have you tried to re-plug the USB cable or change to another working cable?
2018-4-5
Use props
djiuser_miJdGjfLZrmV
lvl.1

I use a galaxy s9+. Tried different cables. All it seems to do is charge my phone
2018-4-6
Use props
djiuser_miJdGjfLZrmV
lvl.1

How do I edit and move it?
2018-4-6
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

You select edit in the lower right corner of the initial post, then in the edit window in the top left you will see it say ''Videos and Photos'' select a section that match you model, then press save in the bottom.
2018-4-6
Use props
djiuser_miJdGjfLZrmV
lvl.1

Please delete my account. Its messing up my phone

e.
I can't get my phantom 3 adv to connect to go app. Followed steps. Just please delete my account.
2018-4-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_miJdGjfLZrmV Posted at 2018-4-6 04:23
I use a galaxy s9+. Tried different cables. All it seems to do is charge my phone

It is normal to get the charging icon. This depends on your mobile devices. This will not affect the normal usage, no worries.
2018-4-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_miJdGjfLZrmV Posted at 2018-4-9 18:25
Please delete my account. Its messing up my phone

May I know which account do you refer? The Forum account or the DJI Account when you logged in DJI GO APP?

BTW, please click the reply button under my message so that I can get the reminder and follow up, thanks so much!
2018-4-10
Use props
djiuser_miJdGjfLZrmV
lvl.1
United States

It's the dji go app account. I don't know what's wrong with it but it shows the camera button for the inspire drone and when I swipe over to the phantom 3 advanced all I get is how to connect. I've tried uninstalling and installing and I've tried another approved device and different cords. It did work until it updated. It's like its locked or something. When you delete it will I be able to create a new one?
2018-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules