Florida panhandle nfz
1029 5 2018-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Juniorslaton
lvl.2
Flight distance : 503517 ft

Is there any one in the panhandle that knows how to get buy all of theses nfz ? If I knew that I could fly anywhere I would not of bought this thing this bull crap that can’t fly nowhere
2018-4-4
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Could you please describe your problem in an understandable way?
2018-4-4
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There are loads of safe to fly areas - just not near airports for obvious reasons
2018-4-5
Use props
sky6105
Second Officer
Flight distance : 345653 ft
United States

You have a few major air force bases up there .
Eglin Air Force Base is located in northwest Florida, comprising over 640 square miles.
This is a military friendly area and also a major tourist attraction maybe that's why.
Eglin is located 60 miles east of Pensacola, FL. But you may of known that then you have the Us Naval air station
Also Tyndall.
2018-4-5
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

sky6105 Posted at 2018-4-5 00:57
You have a few major air force bases up there .
Eglin Air Force Base is located in northwest Florida, comprising over 640 square miles.
This is a military friendly area and also a major tourist attraction maybe that's why.

That explains why then.
2018-4-5
Use props
BigDaddy1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 50010 ft
United States

I was just in this area for Spring Break, the San Destin area....I encountered the No Fly Zone when I tried to fly my drone....here's what I did.   First make sure your phone or ipad or whatever you use has access to transfer data to DJI......slide your auto take off button even though it says you can't take off.....a screen will come up that will allow you to go through several steps to get your drone in the air....this includes inputing your phone number for a text verification code you need to put in.....it also says that the model serial number will be sent to somewhere, I don't recall exactly where.   You'll have to agree to several safety regulations etc.....after doing all this, I was able to fly and get some great shots of Florida.   Mind you, I didn't fly above about 250 feet cause there are many jets and helicopters that fly daily down there.   Eglin air force base is the main reason for the No Fly Zone.   I'm not sure if all my verification information was sent to DJI or the Air Force base, but either way I was able to fly a couple days while down there....it's also very windy most days so keep that in mind also.

Jeremy
2018-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules