Need Advice for Transport With Motorcycle
1761 8 2018-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cK-Mavic Air
lvl.1
Turkey

Hi all;

I need case or bag advice for my Mavic Air Combo Pack to carry on my motorcycle R1200GS ADV.

Regards.
2018-4-4
Use props
Mavic Dave
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41161 ft
United Kingdom

I have a K16GT, When touring I carry my Mavic Air in my tank bag along with controller and spare batteries.  I can leave my phone in the RC and have pretty much everything ready for flying when I stop.  When I am not touring and on the bike, I carry everything in a very light fold away rucksack that I keep in my top box.  When I am not on my bike I use a Case Logic rucksack.  Everything fits perfectly.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/prod ... =UTF8&psc=1

2018-4-5
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

There are lots of great Mavic Air bags available. Check out this sortable list for something that will meet your needs.
2018-4-5
Use props
cK-Mavic Air
lvl.1
Turkey

Tnx a lot, lots of model :-)
2018-4-5
Use props
johnnybflyguy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 533681 ft
United Kingdom

I use this one here   room for three batteries, I then place it in a rucksack.
2018-4-5
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't ride a motorcycle, however on my bicycle I carry my MP in a Kata KT D 3 n 1.  I bought it for my camera gear when I switched to mirrorless DSLR because the camera/equipment form factor is smaller.  When I got my MP I realized the versitility of the adjustable compartments.  KATA was purchase by Manfrotto a few years ago, but the Kata 3 n 1 style is still available used, or new on eBay.  In addition, Manfrotto has updated the design (and added their logo!) at twice the price!  I'm able to start riding in the morning and as the weather warms, stuff jackets into the upper pockets.  The pack can be worn as a backpack, shoulder, or sling.  Here's a link to an Amazon seller who has used ones.  You can use the description to search on eBay :-)

https://www.amazon.com/Kata-KT-D ... L70_&dpSrc=srch

PS- There are multiple sizes... 20, 25, 30.  I use the 20 for an MP, Remote, iPad Mini 4, and three batteries

2018-4-5
Use props
JJBspark
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Use a rug-sack just for your drone etc. Your body will damp out all the vibrations. And, keep the shining part of the bike always upright!
2018-4-5
Use props
LoSBoL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 666483 ft
Netherlands

The Mavic Air, controller and batteries in the tankbag, fits easily with all my other stuff I'd need at hand. The rest of the stuff if going on multiple day rideouts goes in the fly more bag, it to my sadlebag.

I thought you just couldn't have any bagage issues on a 1200 GSA, with those huge travel cases which a virtually see on any GS, not to mention the Wunderlich catalogue you can throw trew thermopane glass.
2018-4-7
Use props
Bobee05
lvl.1

Ukraine

I decided to move to another region. There were a lot of things and I had to hire movers . I found the company on the Internet. We arrived quickly, helped me move the boxes, packed a valuable and fragile cargo. In general, they left a pleasant impression. So I can tell you or go to link.
2020-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules