[Solved] Forum issues
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Edit: I am closing this as the issues first reported has been fixed, still would like to have the section listed on top of the paged though.

Hi DJI

Over the last time there has been issues with the forum making Double Quotes and Apmersand to html Codes, can you please fix your ecsape character code.
Not only is this making the posts hard to read but also making links unusable. Also the topics get hit, just look on the ''Share your dusk ...'' thread in top of the list.

Also it look like more and more users are loosing their country that used to get listed under the avatars.

Las but not least, can you please change the routine that make last post time to show '1 day ago', '2 days ago' etc., even for threads and replies made 2 minutes ago, just let it show the date and time like for the older entries.

Thanks

2018-4-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

This has been reported to the right team for review. Thanks for your attention.
2018-4-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Yes, it is hard. Especially when you want to post a link.
2018-4-5
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Denmark

Montfrooij Posted at 2018-4-5 22:01
Yes, it is hard. Especially when you want to post a link.

add a message with ''Remove the amp; part(s) of the url in case of error'' until they get it fixed ...
2018-4-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

KedDK Posted at 2018-4-5 22:10
add a message with ''Remove the amp; part(s) of the url in case of error'' until they get it fixed ...

Something like that.
2018-4-5
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Denmark

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-5 20:46
This has been reported to the right team for review. Thanks for your attention.

Hi Susan
Why is it taking so long to fix, very annoying with the links not working and partly unreadable post like your #3 in https://forum.dji.com/thread-143366-1-1.html
2018-4-8
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Denmark

Thank you whoever did something, now the links seem to work again and hopefully also "the other" issues

Edit: &

Edit2: Now can you also replace all the amp;, quot; & gt; etc. in the DB without destroing anything ...
2018-4-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Think dji joe looked after all that stuff, he seems to be gone or at least awol.
2018-4-9
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Denmark

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-4-9 08:35
Think dji joe looked after all that stuff, he seems to be gone or at least awol.

Guess i'll go over some of my latest posts and edit the links i find that got wrong.

I really hope they would consider also to remove that "1 day ago", "2 days ago" etc routine. every day here on GMT +1 (+ daylight saving)  at 10.00 all posts, even 1 min old change status making it hard to keep track of the updated threads.
2018-4-9
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Don't use quotation matks or ampersand sign. Fixed. ;-)

It gets annoying in the PM option too...

RedHotPoker
2018-4-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Our technicians are working on these and will fix one by one. Regarding the time display, it will change to 1 day ago after 4:00 PM. There will be some difference due to the time shift. Sorry about this.
2018-4-10
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Denmark

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-10 02:04
Our technicians are working on these and will fix one by one. Regarding the time display, it will change to 1 day ago after 4:00 PM. There will be some difference due to the time shift. Sorry about this.

Yes thank you, it look like the new issues was solved the other day and things seem to back as they used to be beside more and more post seem to be without the location/country stamp.

In regard to the date/day thing, this is a international used forum so why have this x days ago feature when it is based on a single timezone change. Specially when following the large/fast growing threads it is annoying with this "days ago" when you try to follow up from where you left and end up wasting time reading the same posts over and over or miss something in between. If it just show the date/time i would know where to scroll to based on when i was last reading on the thread.

Also as mentioned before the lack of placement of the thread beside the "Home / xxxxx" is really a miss, we need to see the subforum/model/category also, specially when brought to a thread from a link or a search there is not a chance to see where you have ended up.

2018-4-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

KedDK Posted at 2018-4-11 01:39
Yes thank you, it look like the new issues was solved the other day and things seem to back as they used to be beside more and more post seem to be without the location/country stamp.

In regard to the date/day thing, this is a international used forum so why have this x days ago feature when it is based on a single timezone change. Specially when following the large/fast growing threads it is annoying with this "days ago" when you try to follow up from where you left and end up wasting time reading the same posts over and over or miss something in between. If it just show the date/time i would know where to scroll to based on when i was last reading on the thread.

The right team will review. Let's wait and see what will happen in the future.
2018-4-13
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Denmark

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-13 02:18
The right team will review. Let's wait and see what will happen in the future.

Pass on the greatest thanks for now having the times for last post added after yesterday at both the threads list and in the posts and also have skipped the 2, 3, 4 days ago thing.
Now if we could just have the Sub section added in top of the threads it would great.

2018-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules