When is "unlock switch" for scheduled self unlocking visible?
497 6 2018-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans83def855
lvl.2
Flight distance : 144383 ft

Been having problem trying to successfully execute the scheduled self unlocking feature from dji fly safe with my phantom 3 advanced. I am able to select the authorization zone I want to fly in easily enough, and have obtained the confirmation from their site, but i dont have the release switch option available within dji app. All verions are up to date. Can someone tell me what i'm missing? Dji has a video availble showing a slider option under the general settings, but after my autjorizayion confirmation, I dont see the slide release option.
2018-4-5
Use props
fans83def855
lvl.2

When is unlock switch for scheduled self unlocking visible?

Been having problem trying to successfully execute the scheduled self unlocking feature from dji fly safe with my phantom 3 advanced. I am able to select the authorization zone I want to fly in easily enough, and have obtained the confirmation from their site, but i dont have the release switch option available within dji app. All verions are up to date. Can someone tell me what i'm missing? Dji has a video availble showing a slider option under the general settings, but after my autjorizayion confirmation, I dont see the slide release option.
2018-4-5
Use props
fans83def855
lvl.2

Been having problem trying to successfully execute the scheduled self unlocking feature from dji fly safe with my phantom 3 advanced. I am able to select the authorization zone I want to fly in easily enough, and have obtained the confirmation from their site, but i dont have the release switch option available within dji app. All verions are up to date. Can someone tell me what i'm missing? Dji has a video availble showing a slider option under the general settings, but after my autjorization confirmation, I dont see the slide release option.
2018-4-5
Use props
fans83def855
lvl.2

Been having problem trying to successfully execute the scheduled self unlocking feature from dji fly safe with my phantom 3 advanced. I am able to select the authorization zone I want to fly in easily enough, and have obtained the confirmation from their site, but i dont have the release switch option available within dji app. All verions are up to date. Can someone tell me what i'm missing? Dji has a video availble showing a slider option under the general settings, but after my autjorization confirmation, I dont see the slide release option.
2018-4-5
Use props
fans83def855
lvl.2

Been having problem trying to successfully execute the scheduled self unlocking feature from dji fly safe with my phantom 3 advanced. I am able to select the authorization zone I want to fly in easily enough, and have obtained the confirmation from their site, but I dont have the release switch option available within dji app. All versions are up to date. Can someone tell me what i'm missing? Dji has a video availble showing a slider option under the general settings, but after my authorization confirmation, I dont see the slide release option.
2018-4-5
Use props
fans83def855
lvl.2

Procedure for using Flysafe with P3A?

Can someone who flys a phantom 3 and does the scheduled self unlocking procedure please help me with the steps after anthorization is approved? Thank you
2018-4-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, I've read your previous post and replied there: https://forum.dji.com/thread-142454-1-1.html Please check later.
Also, please do not start multiple posts at the same time which violates the forum regulations, we'll emerge the similar ones. Thanks for your cooperation.
2018-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules