Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI quoted my P3P under warranty
704 4 2018-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Akossss
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1478350 ft
United Kingdom

Don't know where to begin... I realised my camera on my drone can not produce the quality that they've been designed to. I saw a lot of videos and forum topics online about it,Parts of the image are blurry, I mean out of focus. I sent printed proof of it...

My first thing was to contact to the customes service. After the aircraft's serial No they confirmed it's been activated in 2018. I sent the images for them and they confirmed the problem is there. I've been told I need to return the aircraft for the repair process. I also asked them is it's usual to not be able to charge the remote more tan 93%, they told me no, it's not usual, return that part too, and they will fix that one too.

I returned both, and this morning I woke up for an evaluation of EUR 728?? Even more expensive than I bought it. The guys want to replace the camera on my drone and the whole remote. I asked a focus adjustment, and to check the remote. Focus adjustment is possible but not for the end-user, and I don't want to loose my warranty, that's why I contacted to the customer service.

So my questions, why I've been quoted at all? Under warranty you should make sure your drone provides the best possible quality and service. I never repaired or did anything on it, so not sure why I have no warranty on it, and why do I need new camera for focus problem? I had other drones before, like P3SE, and the cameras was sharp and beautiful, unlike this last one.

Never crashed, not even hard landing, never opened it, just put new color strips, I really took care of it. Already sent complain mail, but I wanted to post here too, maybe I'll have faster response... CAS-1598876-V2W2J5

2018-4-5
Use props
Akossss
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Okay, now I got a reply: We are sorry that our engineer had made a mistake in this case and it should be warranty case. and a smiley...
2018-4-5
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Glad it worked out for ya.  Everyone makes mistakes from time to time.
2018-4-5
Use props
Akossss
lvl.2
United Kingdom

ALABAMA Posted at 2018-4-5 08:42
Glad it worked out for ya.  Everyone makes mistakes from time to time.

Yes, that's true, I was just surprised, and thought DJI won't accept my warranty, that's why I was angry...
2018-4-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Akossss, we are so sorry for the mistake, glad to know the issue was corrected in time, our repair team will do their best to get it sorted out, hope you will get it back soon, please keep us updated if there is any further issue.
2018-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules