Flight Log troubles
543 3 2018-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
middleo
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi all,

I am trying to obtain the flight log from my Phantom 3, I have always managed to do this no problem. This time (for drone experiments) I have done three sets of stationary flights which involve physically moving the drone from one known location to the other. I can see these flights fine on my tablet but when I go to plug my tablet into my PC the flight logs are not present in the DJI files.

I have also tried plugging in my drone and transfering the files in data transfer mode. This has worked but these files are too large for airdata to convert (larger than 2Mb) where as the ones directly from the tablet have been lower size and worked fine.

I have also tried other software but they only give me a preview. (I am after the altitude readings for 15minutes duration).

Thank you for your time!
Oliver
2018-4-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello Oliver, do you refer the flight records in the DJI GO App? If yes, please refer below and check later:

Android devices: Connect the device to the computer, find the flight records stored in …\DJI\dji.pilot\FlightRecord\, and copy the required flight records to the computer.
iOS devices: Connect the device to the computer, launch the iTunes, find the flight records in the DJI GO app, and copy the FlightRecord folder to the computer.

2018-4-5
Use props
middleo
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-5 19:57
Hello Oliver, do you refer the flight records in the DJI GO App? If yes, please refer below and check later:

Android devices: Connect the device to the computer, find the flight records stored in …\DJI\dji.pilot\FlightRecord\, and copy the required flight records to the computer.

Thank you, the files were stored in a different location
2018-4-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

middleo Posted at 2018-4-6 06:03
Thank you, the files were stored in a different location

My pleasure. If you encounter any further questions, feel free to contact us.
2018-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules