Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
sample video, issues with YouTube
967 3 2015-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zubeko
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi everyone.

Why do my video get pixelated every 2-4 seconds?

It does look very good on my PC.

I'm using Adobe Premiere Pro CC, i have also used application called HandBrake to convert the video to youtube recommended settings:
Video codec: H.264
  • Progressive scan (no interlacing)
  • High Profile
  • 2 consecutive B frames
  • Closed GOP. GOP of half the frame rate.
  • CABAC
  • Variable bitrate. No bitrate limit required, though we offer recommended bit rates below for reference
  • Chroma subsampling: 4:2:0

But it does not change anything after upload to YouTube, do anyone know the solution for it?I would like to get highest possible quality, it's killing me when i see pixels after upload

2015-5-7
Use props
jmtw000
lvl.3

United States

It's YouTube. I can't watch your video as it seems to have been removed, but I run into video artifacts all the time when I upload videos that have a lot of motion in them. It's really bad in videos that have moving water, which sucks because I like to shoot a lot of waterfalls. The videos look great before I upload them. But, YouTube just compresses the video too much to save on bandwidth and the bitrate they use is not high enough to encode lots of motion properly.
2015-5-8
Use props
zubeko
lvl.2

United Kingdom

jmtw000

that's the new link for the video:

how come it does not look like that on other people movies:

2015-5-8
Use props
bahamasboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13845 ft
United States

I've found that I have to compress my video bitrate to 15000 MAX with an average of 8000 kb/s.   That generally takes out the pixilation.  Took me a while to figure out which works best for my shots when exporting from my editor and I'm going to use them on youtube.   
2015-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules