Tello - Battery Charging Hub
Home / TELLO /
8230 9 2018-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DelugeIA
New
Flight distance : 199803 ft

So I just got my Tello (FEEL THE FUN) today.

On the back of the box is a little picture of a Battery Charging Hub (and other Accessories Sold Sparately). But I haven't found the accessory on the DJI Store, the Ryze Robotics site, or anywhere.

I presume/hope this is a coming soon item. Charging through the drone is supposed to take 1.5 hours. I bought two extra batteries, but that's going to be a pain to swap and charge.

In the mean time, are these battery packs standard to anything else? Anyone know of a compatible charger?

Thank in advance!

P.S. Anyone know if they're going to create a Tello forum? Everyone seems to be be hijacking the Spark forum for Tello discussions. Yes, I realize this is a sold/technology-by DJI product but owned by Ryze.

2018-4-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

So far no Tello section here.
But I guess it's ok like so for now.
(at least if you ask me)

I have not seen the charging hub either.
2018-4-5
Use props
nmac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 256 ft

Sorry but no items for tello yet and have been waiting but will say that there are a few tello forms now, as one hear and two others also.  Am waiting for a RC that will work with android  and extra batts as DJI had some but are out now.
2018-4-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey DelugeIA, we'll release on our website if more Tello accessories are available. Thanks for your attention.
Also, Tello has its own section under Events, I'll move your post to the right place.
2018-4-6
Use props
user079f75af12
lvl.1

United States

It’s on eBay finally

4in1 Multi Battery Charger Hub RC Intelligent Quick Charging for DJI Tello Drone
2018-4-13
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

There are hubs all over Amazon now. No reviews yet though. Anybody want to be the first to try these and let us know if they are any good?

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ ... =tello+charging+hub
2018-4-14
Use props
dji_userTelloSG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 106850 ft

By using the battery charger, when charging 3 or 4 battery, do we need to remove the first battery that reaches 100% or we can let it dock together with the remaining batteries?
2018-4-14
Use props
lizzard
lvl.2

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-6 01:10
Hey DelugeIA, we'll release on our website if more Tello accessories are available. Thanks for your attention.
Also, Tello has its own section under Events, I'll move your post to the right place.

Why is the Tello battery charging hub displayed on the original box bot no official Infos from Ryze/DJI.

Poor Customer behavior and marketing.
2018-5-1
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

lizzard Posted at 2018-5-1 01:20
Why is the Tello battery charging hub displayed on the original box bot no official Infos from Ryze/DJI.

Poor Customer behavior and marketing.
Hey lizzard, we apology for the inconvenience caused you. Please don't worry that we will release the battery charging hub propagated on the original box. Meanwhile, please kindly give us time to achieve it. Thanks a lot.
2018-5-1
Use props
VigilanteDrones
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11800554 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'd like to see more Tello products on the DJI site as well.
2018-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules