Cendence ISO glitch in Slave mode?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Airpixel Studio
lvl.2
United Arab Emirates

Hi Guys,

I bought a Cendence Controller and Crystal Sky Bright display today for my camera operator (slave). I fly the drone with an original Inspire 2 controller and iPad Pro 10.5.

I noticed a few bugs;

1. If 'EI' mode is activated in video settings, any change in ISO from the Cendence isn't updated on the Cendence screen. It is updated on the Cyrstal Sky and iPad though which is normal. I disabled 'EI' mode and then changed ISO from the cendence and it showed the changes on the cendence display. The Cendence will stay at whatever ISO was previously selected before EI was enabled.

2. I switched in to manual focus mode and it said lens needs calibrating (which is normal). However, as soon as the notification comes it disables D-LOG iunder SSD and SD sections and defaults to standard. I went back into video settings and enabled D-LOG again. Hit manual focus again and same thing happens each time.

Has anyone else experienced this?
2018-4-5
Use props
fansd8501a60
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8747060 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yes I've had the same issue with ISO on 800 on the Ipad with the Cendence displaying 400 and the output to the Shogun Atomos displaying 100. Not sure of how to fix but I'm looking into it now.
2018-4-9
Use props
Airpixel Studio
lvl.2
United Arab Emirates

fansd8501a60 Posted at 2018-4-9 01:07
Yes I've had the same issue with ISO on 800 on the Ipad with the Cendence displaying 400 and the output to the Shogun Atomos displaying 100. Not sure of how to fix but I'm looking into it now.

Let me know if you find a fix! Glad I am not the only one
2018-4-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry for the late response and thanks for your feedback.
For the first issue, I have already reported to our engineers for attention, hope it will be fixed soon.
For the second one, D-log can only be selected in EI Mode, did you notice when the lens calibration message pops up, there is a notification in the APP: EI mode will automatically shut off during lens calibration.
I recommend to calibrate the lens firstly to avoid this message appearing frequently. GTScreenshot_20180417_165712.png
2018-4-17
Use props
Airpixel Studio
lvl.2
United Arab Emirates

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-17 01:06
Hi there, sorry for the late response and thanks for your feedback.
For the first issue, I have already reported to our engineers for attention, hope it will be fixed soon.
For the second one, D-log can only be selected in EI Mode, did you notice when the lens calibration message pops up, there is a notification in the APP: EI mode will automatically shut off during lens calibration.

Thank you DJI Mindy. I hope you can solve the first issue and the second issue makes sense now!
2018-4-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Airpixel Studio Posted at 2018-4-17 01:27
Thank you DJI Mindy. I hope you can solve the first issue and the second issue makes sense now!

I also hope so, thanks for your understanding and patience.
2018-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules