Air Map
1035 7 2018-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans77b38ca7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15705 ft

Does DJI approves the use of the Air Map app to fly there drones?
2018-4-5
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Not sure, but I can't think of a reason why DJI would disapprove of the airmap app.  
2018-4-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, may I know what difficulties do you encounter in flying the drone?
2018-4-5
Use props
Amateur Droner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6411 ft

United States

I don't believe the Airmap app is a replacement for the DJI Go app.
It shows regulation information, airspace visualization and now flight plan submission to the AirMap maps. They have included a way to connect it to the remote ( it  has DJI SDK integration ) so you do not have to toggle between two apps to get all the information, but I believe you are still flying on the DJI app perimeters.
I could be wrong...wouldn't be the first time!
2018-4-5
Use props
fans77b38ca7
lvl.1

Amateur Droner Posted at 2018-4-5 19:49
I don't believe the Airmap app is a replacement for the DJI Go app.
It shows regulation information, airspace visualization and now flight plan submission to the AirMap maps. They have included a way to connect it to the remote ( it  has DJI SDK integration ) so you do not have to toggle between two apps to get all the information, but I believe you are still flying on the DJI app perimeters.
I could be wrong...wouldn't be the first time!

Thanks! I will try it. Will be nice to have all the information on the same screen. Specially air traffic in my flyin area.
2018-4-6
Use props
4WDaus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1187257 ft
Australia

Looks like a Nice piece of software.
2018-4-6
Use props
fans77b38ca7
lvl.1

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-5 18:53
Hi there, may I know what difficulties do you encounter in flying the drone?

On android using an LG 5  the app completely shuts down few times.  I’m using IPad 5th gen now and few times I had a hi interfering prompt on the screen. I haven’t flown since last Apple update. I will try flying with the AirMap app and see if it improves.
2018-4-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans77b38ca7 Posted at 2018-4-12 02:02
On android using an LG 5  the app completely shuts down few times.  I’m using IPad 5th gen now and few times I had a hi interfering prompt on the screen. I haven’t flown since last Apple update. I will try flying with the AirMap app and see if it improves.

Please change to another open location without interference to see whether it helps. Also, please enable the airplane mode and disable the Bluetooth to reduce the interference.
2018-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules