River Trent Flooding Update
817 10 2018-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drones Point of View - Paul Tomo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 607336 ft
United Kingdom

Yesterday i visited the site where my bee hives was located before our local river started to flood the countryside, the hive stands are still under water and the people that live in the caravans just across the way are now moving back in and the flood water is starting to retreat. The bee hives now are in a safe location and i will be making one more video to show you where they are now, but they will be moved back once the water has gone but to a more higher part of the field. Thanks for your feedback on the previus video.

2018-4-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Beautiful peaceful countryside, I love it...

Thanks for this following video. Much appreciated.

RedHotPoker
2018-4-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very beautiful
2018-4-5
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very nice footage   
2018-4-5
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Thanks for the follow up on the ''Bees point of view'' video.
2018-4-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Nice to see everything backs to life. Thanks for following.
2018-4-6
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Paul,

Good to see things getting back to some semblance of normal.  I hope the bees are well.  Looks like the humans and fowl are taking things in stride.

Aloha and Drone On!
2018-4-6
Use props
DEUCEDOG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2501575 ft

Good work
2018-4-6
Use props
lvl.4

The beehives are all returned after the flooded River Trent subsides. Early in April our local river flooded and my beehives needed to be moved to heigher ground, over the last couple of days i have put the beehives back where they belong.

I also took the opertunity to record some audio to the drone footage and try to sync the two together and hopefuly better myself in producing better drone footage for others to see and better still get some work using the drone.

I would be most greatful if any of you videographers out there could give me some feedback on what you see, practice makes you better.

Many thanks for watching
2018-5-6
Use props
Spacetrakker
Second Officer
Flight distance : 115384 ft

Good job Paul.
I do a "clap" at the beginning of each "take" like you did for later Audio/video synchronisation. My final step in post production is to then remove the actual "clap" moment from the final video.
Cheers

2018-5-6
Use props
lvl.4

Spacetrakker Posted at 2018-5-6 16:52
Good job Paul.
I do a "clap" at the beginning of each "take" like you did for later Audio/video synchronisation. My final step in post production is to then remove the actual "clap" moment from the final video.
Cheers

Thanks Spacetrekker,
I will be making another video sometime later today after i've inspected the bees, if i'm going to do more instructional video's on bees then i'll be needing to use a video camera.

I will take out the clap next time, thanks for the comments they are much needed...Cheers
2018-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules