engine problem
848 8 2018-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mainmain
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10643 ft

bonjour mon nom est Romain et il y a une semaine je t'ai acheté l'osmo mobile 2 la boite était un peu abimée mais sans beaucoup aujourd'hui une 3 semaine après mon achat et seule la troisième utilise mon osmo a cessé de fonctionner impossible de l'éteindre après avoir tourné on sait que je suis fidèle à DJI que j'ai déjà un DJI Phantom 4 pro et que je suis fan de tout votre produit mais cetre avec ce DJI osmo mobile 2 je revendique qu'il a quelques problèmes m'aider s'il vous plait, merci d'avance

2018-4-6
Use props
mainmain
lvl.1

#Quick Reply  hello my name is Romain and a week ago I bought you the osmo mobile 2 the box was a little damaged but without much today a 3 week after my purchase and only the third use my osmo has stopped working impossible to turn it off after having turned on it know that I am faithful to DJI that I already have a DJI Phantom 4 pro and that I am a fan of all your product but cetre with this DJI osmo mobile 2 I claim it has some problems help me please, thank you in advance#
2018-4-6
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

mainmain Posted at 2018-4-6 01:53
#Quick Reply  hello my name is Romain and a week ago I bought you the osmo mobile 2 the box was a little damaged but without much today a 3 week after my purchase and only the third use my osmo has stopped working impossible to turn it off after having turned on it know that I am faithful to DJI that I already have a DJI Phantom 4 pro and that I am a fan of all your product but cetre with this DJI osmo mobile 2 I claim it has some problems help me please, thank you in advance#

Hi, can you charge the osmo mobile 2? I would recommend you shoot a short video of the situation for further check. Thanks for your support.
2018-4-6
Use props
mainmain
lvl.1

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-4-6 19:20
Hi, can you charge the osmo mobile 2? I would recommend you shoot a shot video of the situation for further check. Thanks for your support.

le dji osmo ne cesse de ne pas vouloir charger ni e s'allumé .
2018-4-7
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

mainmain Posted at 2018-4-7 01:55
le dji osmo ne cesse de ne pas vouloir charger ni e s'allumé .

Hi, you are using OSMO Mobile 2, right? Did you try to change a charger for check? Please write in English for better understanding. Thanks a lot.
2018-4-7
Use props
mainmain
lvl.1

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-4-7 02:00
Hi, you are using OSMO Mobile 2, right? Did you try to change a charger for check? Please write in English for better understanding. Thanks a lot.

yes I tried with several loader but without any response from DJO osmo mobile 2 I have to return because I contacted an employee dji I printed a sheet fingering put on the card when I leave my package has my point of office know how to tell me how do I have to do to return my package silvoupled thank you in advance
2018-4-7
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

mainmain Posted at 2018-4-7 02:08
yes I tried with several loader but without any response from DJO osmo mobile 2 I have to return because I contacted an employee dji I printed a sheet fingering put on the card when I leave my package has my point of office know how to tell me how do I have to do to return my package silvoupled thank you in advance

If you encounter any problem during repair process, please leave your case number here so we can track it for you. Hope the problem will be solved soon.
2018-4-7
Use props
mainmain
lvl.1

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-4-7 02:55
If you encounter any problem during repair process, please leave your case number here so we can track it for you. Hope the problem will be solved soon.

what is the sorry folder number this is the first time I have returned a package
2018-4-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

mainmain Posted at 2018-4-7 03:07
what is the sorry folder number this is the first time I have returned a package

If you have contacted our support team and they recommend to send in, there should be an email including the case number that has been sent to you, if you are qualified for the shipping label, it will be sent to you soon, once you get it, please pack the device well and bring it to UPS store to send in, pelase let us know if you have any further questions.
2018-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules