feedback for inspire update v1.2.1.03
1221 5 2015-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
healbunny
lvl.2

Canada

flown my bird today at large open area park today to test the new firmware (around 30 mins) with two batteries (TB47 & TB48)Nothing wrong/fail during the flown, my bird very stable  under P mode.

The new firmware seems to imporved compare to last two firmware:
- can fly straight under 25KPH wind even with close to full speed (17m/s)
- hold its positon in the air under 25KPH wind (stay its position @ 40 meter ground altitude)

BUGS:
- APP sometimes display "camera gimbal auto caliration failed" .
- Phone/tablet (android) on board GPS will not quit when quit the app. the app still runing at background, and requird me to close the app at task manager.

mmexport1430366136882.jpg
2015-5-7
Use props
arunmehta
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120909757 ft
  • >>>
Canada

RTH height is NOT retained next time you have to enter each time a dangerous bug confirmed by dji
2015-5-7
Use props
dbeck
lvl.4

United States

next update...'film at 11"
2015-5-7
Use props
DJI-Autumn
lvl.4

Hong Kong

arunmehta Posted at 2015-5-8 10:47
RTH height is NOT retained next time you have to enter each time a dangerous bug confirmed by dji

Don't worry, it's just an UI bug, RTH height has already saved just not displayed in app...
2015-5-7
Use props
healbunny
lvl.2

Canada

arunmehta Posted at 2015-5-8 10:47

I'm not use RTH function very often, did not test it today....I always rely on my own sense of direction...
2015-5-7
Use props
jason
lvl.1

United States

All went as hoped. 3-batteries run today after update. No issues with settings being saved, even RTH Height was still set per earlier version... I really like the new menus, and the ability to access all the menus from one now (mode, TX,RX, Battery, status, etc.). I haven't used the director or live YouTube feed yet. Am hoping that ground station is getting close.
2015-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules