Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Litchi via amazon app?
6858 21 2018-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mrbill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 717100 ft
United Kingdom

Has anybody managed to install Litchi on a crystal sky unit yet? I saw someone posting in another forum that you could install it via the amazon app..
2018-4-6
Use props
mrbill
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Found my own answer - yes!

https://flylitchi.com/crystalsky
2018-4-6
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Tried using the latest version of Litichi, you will need to buy it again via your amazon account, it's 20 usd.

When running it on the Crystalsky 5.5 it made it super hot (48c)  in a few minutes , not wanting to burn out the screen I shut it down.

The current version of DJI Go4 on the CS definitely runs cooler, so I will probably stick to that.

2018-4-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I installed today video below if your having trouble.

2018-4-7
Use props
Pauxier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1213238 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does it run with go4 installed?
On my other android devices, the Litchi instructions say to force stop the DJI app.
I'm also wodering how much of a resource hog the Amazon app is.

Hmmm I think i will wait for more reports.

2018-4-7
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Pauxier Posted at 2018-4-7 11:47
Does it run with go4 installed?
On my other android devices, the Litchi instructions say to force stop the DJI app.
I'm also wodering how much of a resource hog the Amazon app is.

It does run with DJI Go 4 installed on the CS but obviously not running.
The sideloaded version of Litchi 4.0.2 (patched) in my mind runs better than the latest Amazon enabled version.

The amazon version requires you to buy another Litchi license even though you might have already paid for it in the apple or google app stores.

2018-4-7
Use props
JMR58
Second Officer
Flight distance : 627966 ft
  • >>>

The Amazon-Litchi on CS is very laggy and sometimes not responding, cause Crystalsky 7.85hb is running very hot.
Parts of the screen, squares don't fill and stay white.., missions take a while for loading and give warnings so its not safe to start..
In 'follow' or 'Track' its very difficult to give in the distance numbers, i needed some luck.., anyway for me its not useful and pity of the money!
Sometimes  on the screen "Litchi isn't responding, do you want to close it??"
Litchi support suggests to reduce the "Preview Quality" to 4Mbps in the Litchi settings,.. that's for the next attempt.

Dji apps are all force stopped before opening Litchi!
2018-4-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

JMR58 Posted at 2018-4-18 08:59
The Amazon-Litchi on CS is very laggy and sometimes not responding, cause Crystalsky 7.85hb is running very hot.
Parts of the screen, squares don't fill and stay white.., missions take a while for loading and give warnings so its not safe to start..
In 'follow' or 'Track' its very difficult to give in the distance numbers, i needed some luck.., anyway for me its not useful and pity of the money!

Same problem here , video feed is crap not able to use touch screen and app keeps asking do I want to close, something wrong with this app.
2018-4-19
Use props
JMR58
Second Officer
  • >>>

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-4-19 12:40
Same problem here , video feed is crap not able to use touch screen and app keeps asking do I want to close, something wrong with this app.

Double checked all instructions and Litchi suggestions, but test was again not a succes, "review Quality" is standard set to 4 Mbps in Litchi app, Crystalsky touchscreen doesn't react properly!
Send problem again to their support.
2018-4-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

JMR58 Posted at 2018-4-22 11:35
Double checked all instructions and Litchi suggestions, but test was again not a succes, "Preview Quality" is standard set to 4 Mbps in Litchi app, Crystalsky touchscreen doesn't react properly!
Send problem again to their support.

Thanks for the update. It’s unusable for me at this moment.
2018-4-22
Use props
JMR58
Second Officer
  • >>>

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-4-22 11:55
Thanks for the update. It’s unusable for me at this moment.

This solution from Litchi support made the app back usable on my Crystalsky 7.85hd and Phantom4.I made several testflights using Litch FPV, Waypoint missions, Pano, and Follow, they all reacted perfect in the air and on the touchscreen.

Litchi support:
Could you please try to change the map engine (from Here maps to Google maps) to see if that fixes your issues?
In order for Google maps to work, you first need to install these 3 apks:
- Google Play Services: https://apkfree.com/download/goo ... .7.44-032-173432861
- Google Play Info: https://apkpure.com/play-service ... wnload?from=details
- Google Play Store: https://apkpure.com/google-play- ... wnload/80837500-APK

Then in Litchi’s settings, change the “Map Engine” setting to “Google Maps”, the app will then restart.
If you have error popups as a result of installing the above APKs, try to force close “Google Play Services” in Crystalsky’s Settings – Apps section.

2018-4-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

JMR58 Posted at 2018-4-24 06:38
This solution from Litchi support made the app back usable on my Crystalsky 7.85hd and Phantom4.

Litchi support:

Thanks for that I will try later.
2018-4-24
Use props
merkelck.verizon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 274318 ft
United States

I waited to order my CS until I found out that the Litchi app would be available. When that happened, I ordered one of the 7.85"UB units to use with my P3A/P. I used it for three days before the display  failed. All of the Litchi functions seemed to work fine. After getting the unit back from repair, all the functions worked fine but for the voice prompts. Litchi Lucy sounds more like Litchi Larry.   The voice prompts sound fine on my Nvidia Shield.  So I don't know what they did to that thing but I am beginning to wonder!!!!
Kent M
2018-5-23
Use props
merkelck.verizon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 274318 ft
United States

merkelck.verizon Posted at 2018-5-23 13:14
I waited to order my CS until I found out that the Litchi app would be available. When that happened, I ordered one of the 7.85"UB units to use with my P3A/P. I used it for three days before the display  failed. All of the Litchi functions seemed to work fine. After getting the unit back from repair, all the functions worked fine but for the voice prompts. Litchi Lucy sounds more like Litchi Larry.   The voice prompts sound fine on my Nvidia Shield.  So I don't know what they did to that thing but I am beginning to wonder!!!!
Kent M

I got a response from Litchi regarding this issue. They claim the CS uses an outdated text-to-speech app and that causes the problem. I could care less as everything else seems to be fine
2018-5-25
Use props
FlyGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106483 ft
Belgium

Had litchi installeren and working. Since the update of the I2 a few weeks ago I keep getting "disconnected" message. I can't seem to connect the drone and the the app. So far the app is useless. Pretty disappointed.,
2018-5-27
Use props
goldrock
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2303451 ft
  • >>>

Use "open gapps", to install google sevices/playstore etc. Then do restore so google is installed first. After that Litchi runs as it should.
2018-05-27.jpg
2018-5-27
Use props
mrbill
lvl.4
United Kingdom

goldrock Posted at 2018-5-27 16:42
Use "open gapps", to install google sevices/playstore etc. Then do restore so google is installed first. After that Litchi runs as it should.
[view_image]

You should do a video - I wouldn’t know how to start what you’re talking about. What’s open gapp?
2018-5-27
Use props
goldrock
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2303451 ft
  • >>>
Australia

https://opengapps.org/

im no good at videos ;)
There is already a lot of information out there, youtube, github etc.
I have only fine tuned it to work properly.
2018-5-27
Use props
FlyGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106483 ft

Goldrock,

App is working Alain. Thnx for the info
2018-5-28
Use props
jazzyjeff
lvl.4
United States

Not quite sure why one would have to pay a second registration fee for the same application which was available on the Google Play store. I actually put an email out to Litchi to see what they say? I was told that my license was good for all devices? Lets see what happens.
2018-8-20
Use props
djiuser_nsD4cLc2HSeF
New

nice information
2019-9-14
Use props
Archangel3356
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4655896 ft

I’ve loaded and tried Litchi on both my CS monitors a while back and always had issues during a flight. Disconnects or severe video lag and can’t remember the other issues at this point. Love Litchi on my iPad, not so much on Crystalsky.
2019-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules