Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What’s the best Phantom 4 Pro Video Settings
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PilotSmith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 706539 ft
  • >>>

What’s the best Phantom 4 Pro Video Settings

- style
- color

Etc.  what is the best
2018-4-6
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

To be honest there is no best settings.
It will all depend on your current lighting conditions and what effect you are looking for in your videos.
There are just way too many variables to say that this or that setting is best.
2018-4-6
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

RE: What’s the best Phantom 4 Pro Video Settings

Its what suits the shot, time of day, type of day, although, there are some go to settings i use but as i thought you took all the best talent in the aerial industry and you being a premier service that learned all the technologies would surely know something as basic as video/camera settings.

PS, text in red are actual quotes of yours

2018-4-6
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Bashy Posted at 2018-4-6 19:47
Its what suits the shot, time of day, type of day, although, there are some go to settings i use but as i thought you took all the best talent in the aerial industry and you being a premier service that learned all the technologies would surely know something as basic as video/camera settings.

Yeah, give him a good answer and next thing he will be offering a course on it and charging for it. No free rides here Sport!
2018-4-6
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

If you're in US try searching the forum, there has been some advertisement of an association of professional droners that might can help you if you are willing to pay for their advises/courses.
2018-4-7
Use props
PilotSmith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 706539 ft
  • >>>

KedDK Posted at 2018-4-7 00:06
If you're in US try searching the forum, there has been some advertisement of an association of professional droners that might can help you if you are willing to pay for their advises/courses.

I am trying to see what settings others are using...  always searching to learn from others and see
2018-4-8
Use props
fans417abfbd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 434593 ft

You might find this useful to get you started
2018-4-8
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Just flick the tab to Auto, and forget about it. Haha

Experiment is your best setting....

Depending where you live, time of day, season of year, all those things play into selecting camera controls and settings.

RedHotPoker
2018-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules