Before buying a DJI Drone... READ THIS!!!
5709 43 2018-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_IAjyOyzeVSkz
New

United States

I really regret purchasing the drone from them. I bought my drone and paid about $1200 on the 20th, but the status of the shipment is still pending. I contacted the customer service twice also talked to the supervisor but with no use. They could not tell me why I haven't received it yet, they refused to refund the money so I can buy it from another store, nor they did tell me when I can get it and why it is still pending. This is the worst customer service I ever dealt with. This is my first time to purchase from them thinking that they are the best. This is why I really regret it.
2020-7-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_IAjyOyzeVSkz Posted at 7-1 16:05
I really regret purchasing the drone from them. I bought my drone and paid about $1200 on the 20th, but the status of the shipment is still pending. I contacted the customer service twice also talked to the supervisor but with no use. They could not tell me why I haven't received it yet, they refused to refund the money so I can buy it from another store, nor they did tell me when I can get it and why it is still pending. This is the worst customer service I ever dealt with. This is my first time to purchase from them thinking that they are the best. This is why I really regret it.

Hello there, we are so sorry for the unpleasant experience on DJI online store, affected by the pandemic and the traffic control, the shipping time is expected to be delayed. Upon checking your order, the customs clearance has been released, I will contact our logistics team to push FedEx for the delivery, hope for your patience and understanding.
But if you still would like us to stop the shipment and refund, please PM me your order number, name, email and contact number. We will verify your personal information and forward to the team to help.
2020-7-1
Use props
djiuser_F1AjDcFs4hpr
New

United States

Sent im my destroyed dji mini 4 on a Thursday, got a call the upcoming Monday with a full repair report and had the drone back in my hands three days later. A total of 7 days. I elected to pay the service fee instead of using my insurance free renewal and it cost a total of $86 for a brand new drone. I cant speak to the other comments but my experience with DJI support was wonderful. Great communication, great order processing speed and speedy quick delivery. 11/10 Would reccomend!
4-25 14:07
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_F1AjDcFs4hpr Posted at 4-25 14:07
Sent im my destroyed dji mini 4 on a Thursday, got a call the upcoming Monday with a full repair report and had the drone back in my hands three days later. A total of 7 days. I elected to pay the service fee instead of using my insurance free renewal and it cost a total of $86 for a brand new drone. I cant speak to the other comments but my experience with DJI support was wonderful. Great communication, great order processing speed and speedy quick delivery. 11/10 Would reccomend!

Hi there. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback on our service. Rest assured that we will continue to strive to provide better service in the future. Please let us know if you have any DJI-related concerns. Thank you for your support. Happy flying!
4-25 15:57
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules