Quezon city memorial: Un-Touched
4362 11 2018-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
warubikku
First Officer
Flight distance : 1592264 ft
United States

No edits, no filtering, less the resizing for posting here.... About 6:30 pm.

Just left this one in it's natural state, i had to catch the sun at about 75 feet up when i saw those rays shooting through those clouds.

Quezon city memorial circle, quezon city, philippines.

4.1.15 via otg to GS5, auto everything camrea settings.

( Yes it does resemble Barad - Dur LOL: the tower of sauron.)

DJI_0257 (1900x1425).jpg
2018-4-6
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Wow! The building is special. I like this picture!
2018-4-6
Use props
dj_dread
First Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Romania

Well captured!
Good job!
2018-4-7
Use props
GoldenSun
First Officer
Flight distance : 681903 ft
Poland

Very nice shot!
2018-4-7
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Another great shot!   
2018-4-7
Use props
xv
lvl.1

Philippines

hi everyone! may i ask is there any restrictions on quezon city circle for flying a drone?
2018-5-5
Use props
warubikku
First Officer
United States

xv Posted at 2018-5-5 03:51
hi everyone! may i ask is there any restrictions on quezon city circle for flying a drone?

Yes, you will need permission and a permit to fly a drone there. Just ask any security guard there to direct you to the park admin office, and explain to them you want to fly your drone. They will issue you a permit for no longer than a 2 hour time frame once per day.
2018-5-5
Use props
dj_dread
First Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Romania

good shot!

2018-5-5
Use props
xv
lvl.1

Philippines

warubikku Posted at 2018-5-5 04:42
Yes, you will need permission and a permit to fly a drone there. Just ask any security guard there to direct you to the park admin office, and explain to them you want to fly your drone. They will issue you a permit for no longer than a 2 hour time frame once per day.

Thanks for the response :-) Additional question, are there any corresponding permit fee? and are there places in the QMC with no flying? i heard the big obelisk is a no fly zone.
2018-5-8
Use props
warubikku
First Officer
United States

xv Posted at 2018-5-8 09:12
Thanks for the response :-) Additional question, are there any corresponding permit fee? and are there places in the QMC with no flying? i heard the big obelisk is a no fly zone.

No there is never a charge if you are a tourist just making social media/facebook/instagram. But if you are making media for use in advertising, there is a long process to go through to fly anywhere in the ncr.
Aditonally i had no issues flying anywhere around there once i had my permit, the main office will radio the staff/security that someone is flying a drone in the area.
2018-5-8
Use props
xv
lvl.1

Philippines

warubikku Posted at 2018-5-8 09:21
No there is never a charge if you are a tourist just making social media/facebook/instagram. But if you are making media for use in advertising, there is a long process to go through to fly anywhere in the ncr.
Aditonally i had no issues flying anywhere around there once i had my permit, the main office will radio the staff/security that someone is flying a drone in the area.

Thank you for the response :-)
2018-5-8
Use props
ernie_e
lvl.4
Flight distance : 299380 ft
United States

Thanks for sharing.
2020-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now