Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Electric Skateboard + DJI Spark = Pure Joy
2837 34 2018-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

About 50/50 Spark and GoPro shots in this one. Having a lot of fun with active track.

2018-4-7
Use props
ChrisJG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1725341 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I love how the  Geese or Ducks move quickly out of the way in the very first few moments of the film! Great film.
2018-4-7
Use props
dj_dread
Second Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Romania

Nice!
Maybe too much speed for my taste but a nice video!
2018-4-7
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJ Dread, rewatching my work now maybe I did speed it up too much. It's always my problem when I film too much and want to use all the footage. I need to lean to control my speed and just be choosier with my shots. Thanks
2018-4-7
Use props
dj_dread
Second Officer
Romania

Bing Err Posted at 2018-4-7 09:26
DJ Dread, rewatching my work now maybe I did speed it up too much. It's always my problem when I film too much and want to use all the footage. I need to lean to control my speed and just be choosier with my shots. Thanks

no worries! just my personal preference
2018-4-7
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>
United States

But I'm saying I agree. Just hard to break old habits.
2018-4-7
Use props
dj_dread
Second Officer
Romania

Bing Err Posted at 2018-4-7 09:41
But I'm saying I agree. Just hard to break old habits.

i'll turn on the channel notifications then
2018-4-7
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>
United States

I don't get it. Are you waiting on a re-edit? Don't hold your breath. I have a short attention span and hours of new footage to edit. Since this is my new toy it will probably be in a lot of my videos (more chance for redemption) until I buy the Mavic Air and my focus shifts to that.
2018-4-7
Use props
dj_dread
Second Officer
Romania

Bing Err Posted at 2018-4-7 09:53
I don't get it. Are you waiting on a re-edit? Don't hold your breath. I have a short attention span and hours of new footage to edit. Since this is my new toy it will probably be in a lot of my videos (more chance for redemption) until I buy the Mavic Air and my focus shifts to that.

not waiting on a re-edit. but i assume i will see some changes in the next videos. no matter it's your meepo, mavic air or some other toy you'll buy in the future
2018-4-7
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Well thanks. I look forward to your opinion of my next vid. Now the pressure is on.
2018-4-7
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cool footage - looks like you had a lot of fun!
2018-4-7
Use props
The Bash's
lvl.4

United States

That was some great editing, very nicely done! Definitely a good "commercial" for the board!  I also like how you call 37° a beautiful spring day.... I can't wait for the summer!!!
2018-4-7
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>
United States

The Bash's Posted at 2018-4-7 15:18
That was some great editing, very nicely done! Definitely a good "commercial" for the board!  I also like how you call 37° a beautiful spring day.... I can't wait for the summer!!!

I know right. Here's my first vid from the 3rd and it was warm and the snow was gone. Sucky thing is we're getting more snow tomorrow.   
2018-4-7
Use props
dji TO88
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4678 ft

Great job looks like fun, how much runtime do you get skateboard?
2018-4-7
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>
United States

dji TO88 Posted at 2018-4-7 19:21
Great job looks like fun, how much runtime do you get skateboard?

I'll be doing a time and distance test when it gets just a bit warmer. Right now my hands freeze after 20 minutes. Here's the factory specs but I'll get less since I'm not as thin as I could be.
meepo.jpg
2018-4-7
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

nice vid!
2018-4-7
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Thanks so much Grace. I always appreciate your feedback.
2018-4-7
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Bing Err Posted at 2018-4-7 22:43
Thanks so much Grace. I always appreciate your feedback.

same here! always appreciated your work shared here!
2018-4-7
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

And another very nice video. Thanks
2018-4-8
Use props
djiuser_negcNd4lbbMw
lvl.1

Bangladesh

How to find out the best electric skateboard for a new skater? I am bit interested to know. Thank you!
2018-4-19
Use props
BrilhasMuito
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3745554 ft
Brazil

Nice video man!Thanks for sharing.
2018-4-19
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_negcNd4lbbMw Posted at 2018-4-19 07:04
How to find out the best electric skateboard for a new skater? I am bit interested to know. Thank you!

I was brand new to skating. I tried my friends boosted board once last fall and loved it. Did some research over the winter and decided the Meepo was cheap enough to play around with in case I got bored with it. But I love it and I broke a truck and it's out of commission right now. Parts in the mail I guess, so I'll be making a new video after I fix it.
2018-4-19
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>
United States

BrilhasMuito Posted at 2018-4-19 07:31
Nice video man!Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for watching, but on the 5th day I broke it. New part is in the mail so when I shows up I'll be doing some skateboard surgery.
2018-4-19
Use props
BrilhasMuito
lvl.4
Brazil

Bing Err Posted at 2018-4-19 11:31
Thanks for watching, but on the 5th day I broke it. New part is in the mail so when I shows up I'll be doing some skateboard surgery. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Csv7pzn4CPA

I'm sorry to hear that. It seems to be real fun. But the spark is doing great, right?
2018-4-19
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>
United States

BrilhasMuito Posted at 2018-4-19 11:37
I'm sorry to hear that. It seems to be real fun. But the spark is doing great, right?

oh yes, the Spark is just fine. It's quite a beast. I couldn't be more impressed with my Spark now that it's coming up on it's 1 year birthday. It's a durable, agile, impressive machine.
2018-4-19
Use props
BrilhasMuito
lvl.4
Brazil

Bing Err Posted at 2018-4-19 11:45
oh yes, the Spark is just fine. It's quite a beast. I couldn't be more impressed with my Spark now that it's coming up on it's 1 year birthday. It's a durable, agile, impressive machine.

I agree 200% with you. I own it for around 4 month and everytime it flies I get more impressed with it. At first I had a few reccups but it's my first drone so the blame is on me, I guess. Now I fully understand the little spark I can say its a blast.   
2018-4-19
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16641309 ft
  • >>>
United States

Fun video!  Thanks for sharing!  I've been lusting for an e-skateboard for a long time, but the price/performance ratio just weren't there for me until recently with these Meepo and Wowgo S2 boards that have recently come out.   Not sure an old plump dude like myself should be riding a board though!  Lol!  Can't do anything about the old, guess I better get started dealing with the plump part of that!
2018-4-20
Use props
djiuser_negcNd4lbbMw
lvl.1

Bangladesh

Bing Err Posted at 2018-4-19 11:30
I was brand new to skating. I tried my friends boosted board once last fall and loved it. Did some research over the winter and decided the Meepo was cheap enough to play around with in case I got bored with it. But I love it and I broke a truck and it's out of commission right now. Parts in the mail I guess, so I'll be making a new video after I fix it.

Thanks for your reply here. I'm also a newbie like you and trying to find out something which would be reliable and cheap as well. Anyways I did some research and found few links where I see different electric skateboards. Like this https://www.geekwrapped.com/guid ... rds-and-skateboards

I would like to give a try there. What's your opinion?
2018-4-20
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_negcNd4lbbMw Posted at 2018-4-20 07:51
Thanks for your reply here. I'm also a newbie like you and trying to find out something which would be reliable and cheap as well. Anyways I did some research and found few links where I see different electric skateboards. Like this https://www.geekwrapped.com/guides/best-electric-longboards-and-skateboards

Interesting site. I haven't heard of a few of those boards. Start plugging names into youtube. There are a million reviews for powered boards, and now the boosted mini is out. One thing I forgot to compare when I was buying my board is the charge time.  Meepo is like 3 hours but Boosted gets their charge time down to an hour. Riptide can charge in an hour also but you have to buy the rapid charger at an extra price.
2018-4-21
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_negcNd4lbbMw Posted at 2018-4-20 07:51
Thanks for your reply here. I'm also a newbie like you and trying to find out something which would be reliable and cheap as well. Anyways I did some research and found few links where I see different electric skateboards. Like this https://www.geekwrapped.com/guides/best-electric-longboards-and-skateboards

This guy does a ton of powered board reviews. Might be worth checking out.  https://www.youtube.com/c/pressreset
2018-4-21
Use props
djiuser_negcNd4lbbMw
lvl.1

Bangladesh

Thank you so much. I will try for that one too.
2018-4-23
Use props
hoverboardlover
New

Pakistan

The electric skateboard fever is greater and beyond anyone’s imagination. The rising interest in electric skateboard has brought about giving the people what they need greater accessibility. Electric skateboards have been a longstanding agreeable item for kids, however other progressed models are likewise speaking to adults. If you are interested to buy an electric skateboard visit our website. We provide tips that are useful when you buy it.
2020-12-31
Use props
dailum4er
lvl.1

Bangladesh

Shark Wheel electric skateboard
https://lumbuy.com/shark-wheel-electric-skateboard/
2022-3-26
Use props
dailum4er
lvl.1

Bangladesh

dailum4er Posted at 3-26 23:44
Shark Wheel electric skateboard https://lumbuy.com/shark-wheel-electric-skateboard/

Shark Wheel electric skateboard
https://lumbuy.com/shark-wheel-electric-skateboard/
2022-3-31
Use props
robertsander08
lvl.1

Vietnam

Perhaps, one of the most challenging parts of riding an e-skateboard is dealing with its weight. The heft is because of the batteries, motors, and other mechanical parts. But we can’t take away the benefits it gives us, like fast skating and better control.
2022-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules