Videos Not Visible on Editor Application
9590 6 2018-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mylens
New
United States

Can anyone tell me why my videos are not showing up on the video editor on the DJI Go 4 Application.  My Mavic Pro is recording the videos, but they are not showing up on the video editor.

Thanks, Mike
2018-4-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Mike, please check if you had enabled cache when video shooting in General Settings. If this option is off, the cached video will not show up on the editor. See if it helps.
2018-4-7
Use props
mylens
New
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-4-7 17:54
Mike, please check if you had enabled cache when video shooting in General Settings. If this option is off, the cached video will not show up on the editor. See if it helps.

Thanks for your help.  Are you talking about checking the general settings on my iPhone or in the Mavic settings?  I could not find any video settings on my iPhone.  The videos were appearing, and then all of a sudden they stopped.  I figured it was a software update, but I couldn't figure out how to fix it.
2018-4-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

mylens Posted at 2018-4-7 18:33
Thanks for your help.  Are you talking about checking the general settings on my iPhone or in the Mavic settings?  I could not find any video settings on my iPhone.  The videos were appearing, and then all of a sudden they stopped.  I figured it was a software update, but I couldn't figure out how to fix it.

Sorry, I should've made it more clear. They are the settings in the DJI GO 4 app. Please connect the drone, RC and mobile device, launch DJI GO 4, Go Fly, upper right icon, General Settings, Cache During Video Shooting. Ensure this option has switched on.
2018-4-8
Use props
mylens
New
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-4-8 02:24
Sorry, I should've made it more clear. They are the settings in the DJI GO 4 app. Please connect the drone, RC and mobile device, launch DJI GO 4, Go Fly, upper right icon, General Settings, Cache During Video Shooting. Ensure this option has switched on.

Thor,

I just wanted to say thanks!  I was able to see where to make the adjustment.  While the Video Cache seemed to be on, my Video Cache Memory was limited to 2GB.  I suspect I may have reached my limit, so I also cleared my Cache and increased my limit to 16GB.

Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction!  Problem solved!

Mike
2018-4-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

mylens Posted at 2018-4-8 18:10
Thor,

I just wanted to say thanks!  I was able to see where to make the adjustment.  While the Video Cache seemed to be on, my Video Cache Memory was limited to 2GB.  I suspect I may have reached my limit, so I also cleared my Cache and increased my limit to 16GB.

Mike, thank you for your update and glad to know that you found out the issue and got it worked. If any further issues, don't hesitate to ask.
2018-4-8
Use props
HeKToN
lvl.1
United States

I found a way to put any video I want to be in the editor. You have to move the video in DJI/dji.go.x/DJI Albums. When you move it you have to rename it anything but the name should start with org_ .
Thanks
2021-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules