Phantom 3 Advanced controller
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Danneboyyyy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 664882 ft
Sweden

Hello!
My question is can I play games on my computer with the phantom 3 advanced?
Asking only to know if there is a possibility.
Best Regards
Daniel
2018-4-8
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

That's not possible.
2018-4-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I'm afraid not.
2018-4-8
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

But the onboard flight SIM is much like a simple video game... ;-)

You can always play with that, rain or shine. The drone needs to be on for it to work.

For real fun see www.RealFlight.com drone version.

RedHotPoker
2018-4-8
Use props
Danneboyyyy
lvl.1
Sweden

RedHotPoker Posted at 2018-4-8 20:24
But the onboard flight SIM is much like a simple video game... ;-)

You can always play with that, rain or shine. The drone needs to be on for it to work.

I know about the dji simulator and it is ok but what I meant was i f I can play a real game on a computer connected with the controller ;)
2018-4-8
Use props
Danneboyyyy
lvl.1
Sweden

Ok thanks for help
2018-4-8
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Danneboyyyy Posted at 2018-4-8 21:49
I know about the dji simulator and it is ok but what I meant was i f I can play a real game on a computer connected with the controller ;)

It must be a sign of the times when a real game can be played on a computer.
2018-4-8
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

What kind of games did you have in mind, wonder if it was something like this game inspired the Q?
2018-4-8
Use props
Danneboyyyy
lvl.1
Sweden

KedDK Posted at 2018-4-8 22:13
What kind of games did you have in mind, wonder if it was something like this game inspired the Q?

I had Dirt 3 in mind , cuz I bought a usual controller (steelseries) but something was wrong with it and I've changed out for a new one and there was the same problem so I thought it maybe is a possibility with my controller to ph3
2018-4-8
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Denmark

Danneboyyyy Posted at 2018-4-8 22:23
I had Dirt 3 in mind , cuz I bought a usual controller (steelseries) but something was wrong with it and I've changed out for a new one and there was the same problem so I thought it maybe is a possibility with my controller to ph3

Ahh ok, guess it would be possible to make a driver for it but not aware that something like that has been made by now.
Nice idea for cutting down the need for several items for the same function, environment friendly thinking.
2018-4-8
Use props
Danneboyyyy
lvl.1
Sweden

KedDK Posted at 2018-4-8 22:34
Ahh ok, guess it would be possible to make a driver for it but not aware that something like that has been made by now.
Nice idea for cutting down the need for several items for the same function, environment friendly thinking.

Thank you , I have also seen on youtube the people are using phantom 3 std controller to playing games but it is via wifi :/
2018-4-8
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

KedDK Posted at 2018-4-8 22:34

You Can use your regular RC controller with RealFlight SIM.  ;-)
Such as a Spektrum DX8 or a Spektrum DX18.

RedHotPoker
2018-4-8
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Denmark

RedHotPoker Posted at 2018-4-8 23:58
You Can use your regular RC controller with RealFlight SIM.  ;-)
Such as a Spektrum DX8 or a Spektrum DX18.

Yes i know, i have a Futaba with the interface/dongle for RFS but it would be around 10 years ago i have used any of this, way before drones became standard tools for arial photos.
I don't remember the Futaba model and don't have it where i am but back then it was the top model for helis with replaceable crystals, not sure it would do today with a modern craft and all the controls added.

Still it would be nice if it was possible to use the DJI controllers and not need to buy more equipment.
2018-4-9
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

KedDK Posted at 2018-4-9 00:13
Yes i know, i have a Futaba with the interface/dongle for RFS but it would be around 10 years ago i have used any of this, way before drones became standard tools for arial photos.
I don't remember the Futaba model and don't have it where i am but back then it was the top model for helis with replaceable crystals, not sure it would do today with a modern craft and all the controls added.

I think there was a method of hooking up, to use a DJI controller with RealFlight as well?
I was searching through their knife edge forum earlier, but could 't find the thread that explained this.
http://www.knifeedge.com/forums/

RedHotPoker

2018-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules