Omso Mobile 2 Unlock Gimbal
2114 2 2018-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bboyswipe
lvl.1

Hi there. I purchased the osmo mobile 2 and it's constantly telling me to unlock the gimbal. As far as I know there's no lock at all, and the only soluntion is to uninstall and reinstall the 150mb software. Even then, turning it on requires that it be recalibrated and that you login to dji with the stupid verification code making it a pain when you're trying to capture once in a lifetime moments. Like seriously why do I need to login to the app just to use the gimbal that has already been paired through Bluetooth? What's wrong with your software?
2018-4-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

DJI Go APP is required to log in for personal info safety, but once you log in, it will be always in sign in status.
For the unlocking issue, may I know if you have balanced the gimbal before you switch on? If not, the gimbal will not work properly, please check the tutorial video below:
2018-4-8
Use props
bboyswipe
lvl.1
Canada

Yes I have. It the software in the dji go application that is telling me to unlock the gimbal. And it's displayed with an overlay so theres nothing that you can do with the app settings.
2018-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules