Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MANCHALE22
lvl.2
Flight distance : 809783 ft

Mavic Air choppy video/signal loss

Phone galaxy s7
Fully updated.refreshed latest Firmware AC and RC

Video will be choppy and signal will be lost around 150 feet.

I guess Once the aircraft boots...the default channel will be corrupted..i mentioned only in auto mode earlier..but it happens in manual mode also..

one channel change..it flys normal..even if the channel is red

For example :
I booted aircraft..and the channel is 6..if the video is choppy and signal lost...i land the aircraft..change to channel 7..flys ok..then if i land and change back to original channel 6..its choppy and signal loss..(no external interference

My conclusion is the aircraft is corrupting the channel which it boots..

Working temporary solution

In auto mode or custom mode the default channel selected will be corrupted once the AC restart

Only work around is i need to go to custom mode and Change ONE CHANNEL MANDATORYLY....but the problem with custom channel is it does not give correct readings..if you see most of the 2.4 channels are red...its not because of external wifi..its from the ac...my work around is open wifi analyser..check for clean channel..and select that channel in go4...with this method no signal loss..if i stick to same channel after restart..problem again(not always but most of the time)... unnecessarily dont have to switch to 5.8 thinking all 2.4g channels are bad
2018-4-8
Use props
MANCHALE22
lvl.2
Flight distance : 809783 ft

https://youtu.be/WfIADPQRfcg

Signal loss video
2018-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules