Test 2 At Editing
1905 42 2018-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
StanfordWebbie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 178018 ft

OK Suren, here's my comments:  First, keep at it - you've got exactly the right attitude going into this.  We all can get better and we can all offer things that help others.  With that said,:
1.  The greens in your videos look more green to me than in real life (at least real life here in California).  If South Africa is greener (and it might be) then disregard my thought here.  It just appeared to me that the saturation was a bit strong.  Also, I viewed your video on full screen on my 28 inch monitor.  If you can look at it with a larger viewport, you might see more of that.  But, in the end, color management is a VERY personal thing.  If YOU like it, then it's good.
2.  The tilt on your horizon can be fixed in the settings of your drone (speaking as a Mavic Pro owner - don't know about Mavic Air).  You can tilt your camera up to 10 degrees in either direction.  
Sending you a PM with a book recommendation.   This forum wouldn't let me submit the post with it in this response.
2018-4-9
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

StanfordWebbie Posted at 2018-4-9 20:47
OK Suren, here's my comments:  First, keep at it - you've got exactly the right attitude going into this.  We all can get better and we can all offer things that help others.  With that said,:
1.  The greens in your videos look more green to me than in real life (at least real life here in California).  If South Africa is greener (and it might be) then disregard my thought here.  It just appeared to me that the saturation was a bit strong.  Also, I viewed your video on full screen on my 28 inch monitor.  If you can look at it with a larger viewport, you might see more of that.  But, in the end, color management is a VERY personal thing.  If YOU like it, then it's good.
2.  The tilt on your horizon can be fixed in the settings of your drone (speaking as a Mavic Pro owner - don't know about Mavic Air).  You can tilt your camera up to 10 degrees in either direction.  

Thanks Stan. I know how to sort out the tilt issue but need to get better with the colour part, my eyes are not that good
2018-4-9
Use props
GoldenSun
First Officer
Flight distance : 681903 ft
Poland

You're welcome
2018-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules