Inspire 1 Pro and Litchi: no camera feed (SOLVED)
1258 5 2018-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>

Just installed Litchi on iPad Air 2, aircraft seems to be connected but the camera view is blank, nothing ... FW up to date, DJI GO app works just fine, but no panorama shooting mode I just want to explore ... FAQ on Litchi website doesn't say a word about the issue, google and YT surfing didn't help much, support@flylitchi.com link doesn't work ... Help!

EDIT: tech support responded swiftly the next day, stating that their Inspire 1 Pro with exact the same "about" info is working just fine with Litchi. The only difference was iOS version on their device. That was the culprit! After updating my iPad Air 2 to recent version (11.3) everything works just fine, even switching between apps seems to be immediate and  seamless like never before. Wonder if I can do that with my bird in the air ...
2018-4-8
Use props
mixchief
Second Officer
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

Litchi has a facebook group where you can contact them and they respond swiftly
2018-4-9
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
  • >>>

mixchief Posted at 2018-4-9 05:59
Litchi has a facebook group where you can contact them and they respond swiftly

Thank you for tip. Yes, i've found this option ... For some reason I have some technical difficulties to join this famous book of faces community ...
2018-4-9
Use props
mixchief
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 2018-4-9 10:28
Thank you for tip. Yes, i've found this option ... For some reason I have some technical difficulties to join this famous book of faces community ...

Wish I could help you, but I left Book of Faces, they wouldn't stop looking at me!!!
2018-4-9
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
  • >>>

mixchief Posted at 2018-4-9 13:14
Wish I could help you, but I left Book of Faces, they wouldn't stop looking at me!!!

Who are THEY? ...
2018-4-9
Use props
mixchief
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

The faces in the booooookkk ......ssshhhhhh, they don't like when I talk about them
2018-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules