Adress to service Change?
816 3 2018-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
messu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2005 ft

Good morning, I decided to send my Phantom for guarantees. I opened the ticket, received the case number, printed it and prepared it for shipping. The parcel was sent. Recently I checked the status on the site and noticed the new address:

Logistics InformationShipping Method:Ship by myself

DJI Address: DJI REPAIR DEPT
Industriestraße 12 97618 Niederlauer Germany

At the time when I opened the ticket and printed the CASE, I had such an address and sent to such a package:

Od: support.eu
Do: mnie pietrzykowski_tom@wp.plTemat: CAS-1574257-H0J0Y5 CRM:0665000000806

[size=0.6875]
Dear Tomasz,
Thank you for contacting DJI Support.
Your Case Number is: CAS-1574257-H0J0Y5
If you haven’t received our shipping label, based on your location it may be caused by either of the following reason:

·         Only the customers who are using DJI Care or DJI Care Refresh will receive a shipping label.
·         You are outside of our transport partner's service area.

In this case, we request for you to please ship your unit to the following address by yourself. All costs generated during shipping will be covered by you. With this, please send your unit to our office:

DJI Europe BV.
RMA department
Bijdorp-Oost 6
2992 LA Barendrecht
The Netherlands

The question is, why is there now a new address? Will my parcel now be sent by Repair Dept from Netherlands to Germany?

Thanks for reply.
Best Regards.
2018-4-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Tomasz, sorry for the confusion, I'm confirming with the related team, will come back to you soon once I make it clear, thanks for your patience.
2018-4-9
Use props
messu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2005 ft

Thank you for your interest Mindy.
I do not hide that the parcel was very expensive and I am counting on solving the problem with my controller in service in Netherlands where it has already been sent.

Best Regards,
Tomasz
2018-4-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

messu Posted at 2018-4-9 22:40
Thank you for your interest Mindy.
I do not hide that the parcel was very expensive and I am counting on solving the problem with my controller in service in Netherlands where it has already been sent.

Thanks for your patience, the package will arrive in Netherlands repair center and be repaired there, sorry again for the confusion, please keep tracking the status in our website and hope you will get it back soon.
2018-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules