I would like to Thank DJI for my Mavic Pro....
1282 12 2018-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Brad Bilger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14843274 ft

Last June, I took my delivery of my Mavic Pro.  It wasn't my first quad.  I had retired my 3DR Solo.  I came to this forum and found a lot of people complaining about DJI and their equipment.  I must be the exception.  Mine has been flawless.  

Today was a great day.  

3,299,611 Feet travel distance.  Thats:
1,005,721 meters or
1,005.7 Kilometers.  

Now the reason that I want to thank DJI, is this.  No crashes, no accidents, nothing but perfect flights each and every time.  The ONLY time that I've had problems was due to a faulty USB cable.  Replaced that, and perfect flights.  And using a Note 5, which isn't even on the list.  LOL

The only thing that my props have touched since June is Air... (Well, there was that one blade of grass.... )

So.. Thank you to DJI for creating such a masterpeice, and thank you to each and everyone of you that have helped me become a better pilot.  

2018-4-9
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Refreshing to read mate - same here with my MPP too which I flown over 20 hours since early December - not a single issue.
2018-4-9
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Congratulations and 100% agree with you.  Good to see DJI getting the praise they deserve. Fabulous products, innovative and market leaders .

2018-4-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Good job, nice to hear the other side around here.
2018-4-9
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Almost a year and half and still having a blast zillions of feet, bundles of fun and NOT one complaint. Am still on verison.700 with hacked one and as good as the first day.
2018-4-9
Use props
FlyDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1636286 ft
Denmark

Great post and good to see.
My own MP has been flawless as well. I actually believe that if one day something happen to it, I only have my self to blame.
2018-4-9
Use props
SparksBird
First Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

Awesome to see this.  I have only had mine for a month so far but have put a ton of miles on it with no issues at all either "knock on wood".  Very nice to see these kinds of posts.  That is a ton of miles you have
2018-4-9
Use props
Oracle Miata
First Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

Agreed, this bird has been faultless as well.  
2018-4-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

You are so grateful for sharing your story with us, this absolutely brings us a great confidence and motivation to keep moving. Appreciate again for your positive feedback, wish you have a great time on flying, please feel free to contact us at any time if you have any further questions, we're glad to help.
2018-4-9
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

One year and 3 months with my Mavic pro. I agree totally flawless. Over 130 flights over 26 hrs of flight time . I to would like to thank DJI. Great topic Brad Bilger.
2018-4-9
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Congrats Brad and keep adding on those meters
2018-4-9
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

I only got into the hobby just this past January, but I already have a Mavic Pro, Spark and I've had 263 Flight Hours, 1,994,584ft, and over 38 hours, all without incident.
2018-4-9
Use props
Mountaindrone
First Officer
Flight distance : 26618251 ft
  • >>>

yes thank you for these wondefull products !
2018-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules