Max Flight Distance of ~50m
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MinusRed
lvl.1

So a couple times now I have flown my Inspire 1 RAW out on long shots (+500m), had no problems, flown back, landed, changed battery, only to be faced with 'Max Flight Distance Reached' at ~50m. NO matter how many times I change batteries or controllers the problem remains. The only thing that works is deleting and redownloading the app. Having a fix is good, but on multiple occassions this has occurred in the field (where I do not have wifi to redownload app) and shut down an entire session. I am a professional drone cinematographer so this is not acceptable. Does anyone know of a more permanent fix?
2018-4-9
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

your logged into the app correct? not in beginner mode? max distance limit is turned off?
2018-4-9
Use props
Farnk666
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1711394 ft
Australia

It's a bug that has been around for ages - first try logout/log back in to DJI GO.
If that doesn't work you will have to delete / reload the app and then login again.

Have had this happen many times on our Inspires.
2018-4-9
Use props
MinusRed
lvl.1

TruGreen Posted at 2018-4-9 14:29
your logged into the app correct? not in beginner mode? max distance limit is turned off?

Correct. Not in beginner mode.
2018-4-9
Use props
MinusRed
lvl.1

Farnk666 Posted at 2018-4-9 15:35
It's a bug that has been around for ages - first try logout/log back in to DJI GO.
If that doesn't work you will have to delete / reload the app and then login again.

Dang. I was afraid of that. Anyone know if they are working on a fix?
2018-4-9
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

MinusRed Posted at 2018-4-9 16:36
Dang. I was afraid of that. Anyone know if they are working on a fix?

Hi, did you ensure that you log in the DJI Account successfully? Please tell me the version of your app and the firmware of your drone. Thanks for your support.
2018-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules