Dji phantom 4 pro
402 6 2018-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Thiesfeld
lvl.1
Flight distance : 271631 ft

Hi everyone, I have a Phantom 4 pro plus and whenever I take photos or videos and download them to my computer, There are 2 copies of each photo and video. one copy is high quality 4k and the other is very low and fuzzy quality ( worse than the 720p cached video on my p3 standard). It is kind of a pain in the butt to have to go through all of the videos and pictures that I have taken and delete the bad ones.  I have accedentally deleted the wrong copy before and it is very disappointing. Dji told me that the copies could be from the cached videos but one the video doesn't have any sound like the cached on the remote and two, the picture/video quality is way worse than the video transmission of 1080p. If anyone knows how to fix it, let me know. Thank you
2018-4-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey Thiesfeld, please check my reply in 9# of this post: https://forum.dji.com/thread-121183-1-1.html Please correct me if there is any misunderstanding.
2018-4-9
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft

You have to live with it. I tried unsuccessfully to get them to not record the lo res version but they won't.
They are in different folders on the SD card so the hi res are only in the DCIM folder.
2018-4-9
Use props
Thiesfeld
lvl.1
Flight distance : 271631 ft

Ok, thank you for your help. It is disapointing that an expensive drone like this one would do something like this.
2018-4-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thiesfeld Posted at 2018-4-10 16:42
Ok, thank you for your help. It is disapointing that an expensive drone like this one would do something like this.

The file is saved for playback and composition during the flight. I'm sorry if this feature bothers you.
2018-4-10
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-10 22:24
The file is saved for playback and composition during the flight. I'm sorry if this feature bothers you.

Hi Susan

As you can see in the thread you link to in #2 there are several customers who would like an option for disable generation of those low resolution "proxy files" so it is not just OP who is bothered of them.
2018-4-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

KedDK Posted at 2018-4-10 23:33
Hi Susan

As you can see in the thread you link to in #2 there are several customers who would like an option for disable generation of those low resolution "proxy files" so it is not just OP who is bothered of them.

I understand your point, but I'm afraid that this feature will not change for the moment. I'll still forward this request to engineers as well.
2018-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules