Matrice 600 pro + Ronin Mx + Canon 5d + Mapping
2405 8 2018-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MasonWilke
lvl.1

Hi new here and could use some help i currently have set up a matrice 600 pro to a  ronin mx to a canon 5d mark 3 Now all is going okay besides it being a pain in the rear to get everyhting to communicate with eachother. So far i can get my tablet to pick up the feed from the 5d but cannot start/ stop taking videos or pictures. Is there more parts needed with this set up to be able to control this funtion and so far while using the supplied controlled with the matrice 600 pro i can only control one axis of the ronin and that is turning the camera from lookimg straight head to looking at the ground. do i need to set u the ronin mx remote as a slave to have full control? And how do i activate taking pictures while in flight?
also mapping with the m600pro?! what apps are you using? pre programmed flights from home? On the go with the ipad? Ground station app? do you guys refer pixx4d or drone deploy?
2018-4-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

You need to install remote start/stop module to switch between photos taking and videos recording.
The control cable needs to be purchased separately as well.
M600 Pro uses DJI Go APP and GS Pro APP. You can use GS Pro app to set flight path.
The Ronin-MX can be controlled in the air via the M600 Pro remote controller and the Ronin-MX remote controller will stop working.
All the channels are preset so you do not need to do the mapping.
Please let us know if there is any further query.
2018-4-10
Use props
fans7cb48f64
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-10 02:00
You need to install remote start/stop module to switch between photos taking and videos recording.
M600 Pro uses DJI Go APP and GS Pro APP. You can use GS Pro app to set flight path.

My tilt does not work with m600 ronin mx pan is fine but ...tilt dont work
2019-4-13
Use props
djiuser_qUk3GavrSZy0
New

Hi I'm from Philippines. Is the Ronin mx camera or zenmuse z30 camera ready for mapping like px4d or ground station pro. I'm using m600 pro. Is it plug n play or do I need to install another mapping up compatible for this kind of camera? Thanks
2019-9-27
Use props
rogiervdheide
lvl.4
Liechtenstein

"the ronin MX controller will stop working".
Yes indeed I see that as well.

How do I keep the Ronin MX controller functional, while the gimbal is flown under the M600?
Thank you!
2023-4-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

rogiervdheide Posted at 4-17 03:32
"the ronin MX controller will stop working".
Yes indeed I see that as well.

When the Ronin-MX is mounted on M600, the Ronin remote controller cannot be used, but the M600 remote controller can be configured to control gimbal rotation.
2023-4-20
Use props
rogiervdheide
lvl.4
Liechtenstein

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-20 03:01
When the Ronin-MX is mounted on M600, the Ronin remote controller cannot be used, but the M600 remote controller can be configured to control gimbal rotation.

Thanks for confirming this!
2023-4-24
Use props
rogiervdheide
lvl.4
Liechtenstein

Thanks I appreciate the explanation!
2023-4-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

rogiervdheide Posted at 4-24 11:43
Thanks for confirming this!

You're welcome. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2023-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules