Max flight altitude reached
2325 8 2018-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CreativeSky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21241217 ft
  • >>>

OK, I get this all the time now. I take off, I am about 50-75 ft. AGL and I get the warning, "Maximum flight altitude reached". I come back down about 20 feet, fly forward about 100 fett and climb to the height I want without any warning. What the heck is goign now with this false alarm? Is there not enough visual noise happenign on my screen that I now have to deal with physical errors now? I am hoping that the latest firmware version gets rid of this issue as well as the camera inversion issue which brings me to the second point....

This should be another topic I will continue with it here. I had a great shot goign the other day, for a paying client mond you,  when, while I had the camera point strait down, the camera flipped on me. Forward was backwards and visa versa and then when I broght the camera back up to level the image was inverted. I had to land and reboot in order to correct it. Colorful metophors went flying. I never really felt like running over this thing until this but had to think of all the other great shots I got so the Phantom was spared. It really pains me to think I will probabaly need to spend $8,000 ($6,500 more than my Phantom investment) to get the Inspire 2 to really get the performance I need. Maybe DJI will come out with product between these two. They have done well to fill the gaps between the Phantom and spark. One can only hope.

Houston

2018-4-9
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

It sounds like you're running an old version of the firmware. Per the release notes, the flipped live view issue was resolved in the latest firmware. See more details about that firmware release here:

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... elease_Notes_EN.pdf

Perhaps updating the firmware will resolve your other issue too.
2018-4-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey Houston, we're sorry for the inconvenience. The reverted issue has been fixed in the latest firmware v01.05.0600, I'd suggest updating to this version and check later.
2018-4-9
Use props
CreativeSky
lvl.4
  • >>>

msinger Posted at 2018-4-9 18:03
It sounds like you're running an old version of the firmware. Per the release notes, the flipped live view issue was resolved in the latest firmware. See more details about that firmware release here:

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... elease_Notes_EN.pdf

I failed to mention that I just updated to the new FW version right before I made this posting.  I will be testing tomorrow but thank you for confirming that this release will fix that issue.
2018-4-9
Use props
HG1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 173002 ft
United States

I to had this same issue two days ago. I also just updated the firmware.
2018-4-9
Use props
BCD Video
lvl.2
Flight distance : 672103 ft
United States

Check your flight record. Were you flying in a area that was near a no flight zone? Were you flying in GPS mode and maybe had a weak GPS signal?
2018-4-12
Use props
CreativeSky
lvl.4
  • >>>

BCD Video Posted at 2018-4-12 10:37
Check your flight record. Were you flying in a area that was near a no flight zone? Were you flying in GPS mode and maybe had a weak GPS signal?

Not in or near a NFZ.
2018-4-12
Use props
Wilfred84
New

Australia

Same happened to me yesterday. I had this issue before that but even getting new firmware does not resolved it. I tried changing the max altitude to 100m then hit ok. then change it back to the desire max altitude resolves my issue.
2019-4-4
Use props
Wilfred84
New

Australia

Same happened to me yesterday. I had this issue before that but even getting new firmware does not resolved it. I tried changing the max altitude to 100m then hit ok. then change it back to the desire max altitude resolves my issue.
2019-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules