6660 12 2018-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cineasta83
lvl.2
Flight distance : 55738 ft
Argentina

Buenas noches comunidad DJI,
Hace unos días me llegó mi Mavic Air. Aún no lo he podido volar en exteriores como es debido pero estoy un tanto preocupado porque el indicador de carga de batería del control no llega a prender los 4 leds de carga. Creí que podía ser que esté quemado el led pero al encender el control el led se ilumina. En la aplicación chequeo la capacidad de carga y no muestra el 100% nunca, aunque lo haya dejado conectado unas horas. A alguien le pasó algo similar? Me compré el Fly More Combo
2018-4-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey there, thanks for reaching out to us. I tried to get the meaning via Google Translate, but failed to understand the exact meaning. Could you be more specific about the RC issue in English? We'd like to check the exact status and help you out.
2018-4-10
Use props
Cineasta83
lvl.2
Argentina

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-10 01:08
Hey there, thanks for reaching out to us. I tried to get the meaning via Google Translate, but failed to understand the exact meaning. Could you be more specific about the RC issue in English? We'd like to check the exact status and help you out.

Hi Susan,

First i want to say thanks for your reply.
I'm sorry for write in spanish, but i thought than maybe was available a support in spanish.
Here is in English:

Good evening DJI Community.
A few days ago I received my Mavic Air. I haven't flown it in exterior zones, as It should be done, but I'm a little worry because the control battery's charge indicator doesn't turn the indicator's 4 led on. I though that the led could be burned, but when I turn the control on, the 4 leds do work. When I check the batt indicator on the App It doesn't show 100%, even when I left it plugged several hours.
Had happened something like this with somebody else?
I bought the Fly More Combo

2018-4-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Cineasta83 Posted at 2018-4-10 09:55
Hi Susan,

First i want to say thanks for your reply.

Sorry about this. May I know what's the battery level of the RC in the APP? Does the issue remain if changed to another charger? If yes, please kindly upload a short video for double check, we'd like to check the exact status. Thank you so much!
2018-4-10
Use props
fans09e63234
New
Flight distance : 37411 ft
Chile

Buen día comunidad
Hace unos días me llegó mi Mavic Air. Lo he usado poco por tiempo y todo bien hasta hoy que me arrojó unos mensajes de error, el primero dice “sobre carga del estabilizador “ y el segundo “no se puede grabar video por error en la cámara “.
Además, que no se si es normal que cada vez que cambio la batería, indica que se debe calibrar con unos giros de dron en dos posiciones, hoy también, mostraba errores en este calibraje, Aduciendo cercanía a fuentes magnéticas que no eran, sin embargo me aleje del automóvil unos 6 mts persistiendo en la problemática hasta q quedaba en inicio para volar.
Revisando el video que grabe, la estabilización es casi nula con mucha vibración.
Se agradecen los comentarios
2018-7-19
Use props
Cineasta83
lvl.2
Argentina

fans09e63234 Posted at 2018-7-19 03:32
Buen día comunidad
Hace unos días me llegó mi Mavic Air. Lo he usado poco por tiempo y todo bien hasta hoy que me arrojó unos mensajes de error, el primero dice “sobre carga del estabilizador “ y el segundo “no se puede grabar video por error en la cámara “.
Además, que no se si es normal que cada vez que cambio la batería, indica que se debe calibrar con unos giros de dron en dos posiciones, hoy también, mostraba errores en este calibraje, Aduciendo cercanía a fuentes magnéticas que no eran, sin embargo me aleje del automóvil unos 6 mts persistiendo en la problemática hasta q quedaba en inicio para volar.

Felicitaciones por tu nuevo drone!
Desde un comienzo yo he experimentado diversos avisos/problemas. He leído por varios lados que existen inconvenientes con el FW .400. Aparentemente se me actualizó hoy a la mañana la versión de la aplicación DJI GO4. No pude probar ni ver que cambios trae pero por ahí soluciona algunos de los problemas.
Saludos!
2018-7-19
Use props
Cineasta83
lvl.2
Argentina

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-10 19:00
Sorry about this. May I know what's the battery level of the RC in the APP? Does the issue remain if changed to another charger? If yes, please kindly upload a short video for double check, we'd like to check the exact status. Thank you so much!

Dear Susan,
Thanks for trying to help me. During all this time, I solved my problem by simply connecting my RC to the charger, even if it was "fully charged", and then the 4th LED appeared. Now, I'm not flying because on each flight I have a problem, like my drone that moves for itself to the right, or errors in the engines, also disconnection when flying 30m away.
Let me know what I should do. I want to fly, but I'm afraid of hurting someone ... or of crashing my drone. If I have to send my drone for analysis or something like that, I do not know how to do it in my country and how much I will pay to send it. In Argentina it is very difficult to buy something outside because we have many restrictions. When I bought my MA on your website, I chose to give it to someone in the US and I paid for it to be brought to me.
I need to fly it. What should I do? Run the risk of hurting someone or crash it due to malfunction or do they offer me some other option?
2018-7-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Cineasta83 Posted at 2018-7-20 08:49
Dear Susan,
Thanks for trying to help me. During all this time, I solved my problem by simply connecting my RC to the charger, even if it was "fully charged", and then the 4th LED appeared. Now, I'm not flying because on each flight I have a problem, like my drone that moves for itself to the right, or errors in the engines, also disconnection when flying 30m away.
Let me know what I should do. I want to fly, but I'm afraid of hurting someone ... or of crashing my drone. If I have to send my drone for analysis or something like that, I do not know how to do it in my country and how much I will pay to send it. In Argentina it is very difficult to buy something outside because we have many restrictions. When I bought my MA on your website, I chose to give it to someone in the US and I paid for it to be brought to me.

Thanks for getting back to us. I understand your concern, and please refer the below and offer more details for further assistance:
1. For the move itself to the right, does it appear in every flight? How about the GPS signal and quality when this appears? It would be better to upload the screen recording to check.
2. As for the errors of engines, do you still remember what's the exact error message at that time? Please kindly send us the screenshot for confirming, thanks!
3. Regarding the disconnection when flying 30m away, is it the grey Disconnected or red Aircraft Disconnected? Did you unfold the front landing gears? Was the drone respond to the RC sticks?
With more details and illustrations, we can check the current status and guide you the further steps, thanks for your understanding.
2018-7-20
Use props
Cineasta83
lvl.2
Argentina

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-7-20 22:22
Thanks for getting back to us. I understand your concern, and please refer the below and offer more details for further assistance:
1. For the move itself to the right, does it appear in every flight? How about the GPS signal and quality when this appears? It would be better to upload the screen recording to check.
2. As for the errors of engines, do you still remember what's the exact error message at that time? Please kindly send us the screenshot for confirming, thanks!

Thanks for your reply.

1. My first issue was when flying indoors. The drone moved to the right by itself and when i tryed to compensate that move 100% to the other side wasn't enought. My drone still moved to the right and then crashed by the wall. I think it's totally useless without GPS.

2. https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=147267&pid=1440406&fromuid=1635606 here is the screenshot (223#).

3. Please, refers to this link. Check time altitude and RC inputs.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6vpx5r9767zu7gg/Diconection%20issue.mp4?dl=0
2018-7-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Cineasta83 Posted at 2018-7-23 17:04
Thanks for your reply.

1. My first issue was when flying indoors. The drone moved to the right by itself and when i tryed to compensate that move 100% to the other side wasn't enought. My drone still moved to the right and then crashed by the wall. I think it's totally useless without GPS.

Received with thanks! For the 1st issue, the drone may fly ATTI mode if there is no GPS signal. In ATTI mode, the drone will not hover or brake, which requires high skills. It is not recommended to fly in this kind of situation, please kindly note and understand.
Regarding the Motor Current Error, it is the misinformation and will not affect the normal flight, our engineers will fix it in the firmware update.
Lastly, it seems that the drone is flying above the head, you may check whether the landing gears are unfolded and adjust the antennas to see whether it works.
2018-7-24
Use props
fans3b26a6d1
New

Hi everybody, My name is Gerardo.
I have a problem with my Mavic Air controller: it's not charging!
Yesterday I tried to charging but the leds wont flashed and the controller starts to get warm and warmer. I've tried with another cables (USB 2, USB 3) and... nothing.
Anyone got an idea about what can I do?  Thanks in advance (How can I post a video to show you the problem?
2018-12-7
Use props
Estelle Lau
Second Officer
Flight distance : 38632 ft
  • >>>

fans3b26a6d1 Posted at 12-7 06:49
Yesterday I tried to charging but the leds wont flashed and the controller starts to get warm and warmer. I've tried with another cables (USB 2, USB 3) and... nothing.

Upload the video to Youtube, then post the link here?
2018-12-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans3b26a6d1 Posted at 12-7 06:49

Hi, we're sorry to hear about that. Can you please provide a sample video so that we can check it on our end? You can upload it using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thanks.
2018-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules