2245 10 2018-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DIRECTOR CHASE
lvl.2
Flight distance : 372631 ft
  • >>>
United States

I own the Ronin Series Battery Power Distributor and I use the latest Ronin smart battery with it. I can power my Red Raven with no issues but I'm unable to power up my Atomos Inferno can you guys look into why that is and provide a solution to fix this.

2018-4-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

May I have the voltage of Atomos Inferno? Is it 4S?
2018-4-12
Use props
DIRECTOR CHASE
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-12 04:29
May I have the voltage of Atomos Inferno? Is it 4S?

Power
Operating power         10 - 33W
Compatible batteries         NP-F series and supporting accessories
Input voltage (battery)         6.2V to 16.8V
Battery time (based on 2 x 7.4V batteries)         -
        5200mAh - up to 1.5hrs (monitor & record 4K 30p)
        7800mAh - up to 2.2hrs (monitor & record 4K 30p)
DC In         1 x DC in (6.2 - 16.8V)

2018-4-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DIRECTOR CHASE Posted at 2018-4-12 04:31
Power
Operating power         10 - 33W
Compatible batteries         NP-F series and supporting accessories

Sorry for the late response, will the Atomos Inferno be powered up by itself?
2018-4-16
Use props
DIRECTOR CHASE
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-16 00:45
Sorry for the late response, will the Atomos Inferno be powered up by itself?

Yes I just want to power the recorder only.

I do realize I wouldn't be able to do additional accessories due to the power output requirement.
2018-4-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DIRECTOR CHASE Posted at 2018-4-16 06:53
Yes I just want to power the recorder only.

I do realize I wouldn't be able to do additional accessories due to the power output requirement.

Thank you for your input, your issue has been escalated to our engineers for further assistance, I will come back to you once I hear from them, thanks for your patience.
2018-4-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sorry to have kept you waiting, I have verified with our engineers, if the Power Distributor connects to Red Raven successfully, then there is no issue with the Battery Power Distributor, we recommend to verify with Atomos Inferno for further assistance.
2018-4-23
Use props
Felipe Mieres
lvl.1

United States

I just got the power distributor for my Ronin MX and I'm having the same issue, the power distributor powers my other accessories (Thumb wheel FF), but it won't power my Atomos Shogun. The problem is not on the Atomos as I can power the Atomos and the FF system thought the Ronin. Running the Ronin, the Atomos Shogun and FF on a single battery make me go through a battery change every 40 min or so. That's where the power distributor would come in, I was trying to have Atomos and FF on the second battery and the ronin on the main battery.

As far as the power distributor and Atomos, when I click on the Atomos power button I can head a click on the battery/Powe distributor, as if it was trying to give a charge but nothing happens. I tried to use my 4 batteries, fully charged, They all are working condition and are pretty new.

Did yours work or have you found any solutions for it?

2018-5-3
Use props
fans5fe86734
New
Flight distance : 24104 ft
Netherlands

I'm having the same issue. Any updates regarding this problem DJI?
2019-2-13
Use props
Director RAO
New
India

DIRECTOR CHASE Posted at 2018-4-16 06:53
Yes I just want to power the recorder only.

Hey Director Chase,
Did you find any solution to this ?
I can power up my Shogun inferno using D tap to DC cable taking power from the P tap port at bottom side of mounting plate of Ronin mx but I can't power up the shogun using same cable while taking power from ronin power distributor's P tap port.
Small accessories can be powered up using power distributor though, like my other simple hdmi screen that is used for display purpose only.
So to use the bigger intelligent battery at the moment my workaround is to plug the bigger battery directly into top battery slot of ronin mx so it can power the mounting plate base, and from there I've to run D tap to DC cable to the top handlebar into the Shogun.
The power distributor isn't of any use at the moment, please let me know if you've found a way to get power distributor to power up your shogun.
Best
Director RAO
2019-2-25
Use props
Director RAO
New
India

Hi, any DJI personnel here ?
I've Ronin mx. I just purchased the power distributor with bigger intelligent battery to powerup my Shogun inferno. I charged the battery and tested it with power distributor but it cant power up the shogun.
Small accessories can be powered up using power distributor though, like my other simple hdmi screen that is used for display purpose only.
I found one thing though, that I can power up my Shogun inferno using D tap to DC cable taking power from the P tap port at bottom side of mounting plate of Ronin mx but I can't power up the shogun using same cable while taking power from ronin power distributor's P tap port.
So to use the bigger intelligent battery at the moment my workaround is to plug the bigger battery directly into top battery slot of ronin mx so it can power the mounting plate base, and from there I've to run D tap to DC cable to the top handlebar into the Shogun.
The power distributor isn't of any use at the moment, please let me know if there is a way to get power distributor to power up my shogun.
Best
Director RAO
2019-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules