Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Will not power on
605 1 2018-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alifeofimages
lvl.2
Flight distance : 462621 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Hi

I recently received a new Osmo plus gimbal from DJI after my last (which was 3 weeks old) broke. It has been working fine until I bought the Zemuse M1. I fitted it today and it activated fine but then things starting going wrong. Now it will not power up. I swtiched the head back to the OSMO head and pressed the trigger, record and power button and it will power on but the green light is flashing. Other than that nothing seems to work. I have changed batteries mobiles everything still nothing. I am getting very frustrated with this product. I just hope I dont have to send it back to USA again!!! Please help.
2018-4-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the difficulties, blinking green means the device is initializing, I recommend to flash the firmware of Osmo+ to see if the issue persists, please refer to the tutorial video below:

Actually without any gimbal attached, the handle can still be powered on, once the firmware is done, please try the M1 gimbal, thank you.
2018-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules