Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Manual Pano
645 11 2018-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ghutch
lvl.4
Flight distance : 187375 ft
United States

I've never tried doing a pano with my P3S before. Doesn't look like there's any good way to do one. These I did by just turning it. I tried moving sideways but that didn't work.

The sensor is also too small to really work well at night. Guess I'll have to upgrade...

DJI_0736_41  EMN cylindrical pano.jpg
DJI_0772_83  EMN Night PanoSm.jpg
2018-4-11
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Looks pretty good to me.
2018-4-11
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Beautiful night scenery! Nice capture.
2018-4-11
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great shots - really like the low light pano
2018-4-11
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

I think it looks pretty good
2018-4-11
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

I also think you made a nice work here. Would have been cool if they were made from same position and height while having the same point at center, then you could have played with morphing from dark to light and back in different ways.

And no normally you won't get any good results trying making a pano from pictures shot after sideways movement, this is due to the way things in different distance move between each other from position to position. Just try hold out a fist in a tight arm in front of you and look at things in background alternately from one eye to the other, then you'll see why it would be problematic to stitch.
This effect on the other hand you can use to make some stunning 3D pictures, when doing this you only want to have sideways movement, just the slightest yaw movement will spoil it.
2018-4-12
Use props
ghutch
lvl.4
United States

Thanks everyone.  I guess I can't show these comments to my wife.   Thought this would be a good reason to upgrade

2018-4-12
Use props
ghutch
lvl.4
United States

KedDK Posted at 2018-4-12 00:32
I also think you made a nice work here. Would have been cool if they were made from same position and height while having the same point at center, then you could have played with morphing from dark to light and back in different ways.

And no normally you won't get any good results trying making a pano from pictures shot after sideways movement, this is due to the way things in different distance move between each other from position to position. Just try hold out a fist in a tight arm in front of you and look at things in background alternately from one eye to the other, then you'll see why it would be problematic to stitch.

Thanks Ked and I agree that it would have been great to shoot them the same.  I shot the complex during the day from 4 different locations to find the best angle and I didn't document the details.  I had a lot of electrical interference and lost signal several times from all locations.  Sometimes right in the middle of a pano.  I wonder if Occusync or Lightbridge would handle that better?
2018-4-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Those are beautifully rendered. Really nice.

Thank you, keeps me coming back for more...

RedHotPoker

2018-4-12
Use props
ghutch
lvl.4
United States

Many thanks Red Hot...
2018-4-12
Use props
GoldenSun
Second Officer