Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Crystal Sky Firmware
5019 59 2018-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Forestjim
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6606519 ft
  • >>>
Australia

2018-4-17
Use props
nixuspix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2864974 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

That's awesome. We already have started the second page with our problems , but still no any reaction from DJI. Bravo DJI!!!!!!! That is the way You should go to help us forget You forever
2018-4-17
Use props
fansa7e34cd9
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2538474 ft
  • >>>

just an update on those like me who could not log into GO app after the latest update - it has now been fixed at their end with a server tweak, so you should be able to login as normal now
2018-4-17
Use props
bety
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1097644 ft
Vietnam

bety Posted at 2018-4-17 01:17
Updated V02.06.03.00 this morning of Crystalsky 5.5.
Heats a lot  in 10 minutes then message on the screen.
The synchronization of flight data is not correct on Crystalsky, impossible to see the flight.

The same problem of overheating Crystalsky this morning.
First battery duration of flight 10 mn, message of overheating Crystalsky.
The second battery only a few seconds and message.
Impossible to fly with Spark.
2018-4-19
Use props
Macbrush
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1918793 ft
Hong Kong

This update has caused DJI Go 4 app crashed more often, completely disconnect (and won't reconnect until the remote is restarted) more often, which by the way these 2 problems existed for a long time. This update doesn't fix an issue that CS not logging battery temperature, it also added another problem as now CS also doesn't log power usage properly, I get only under 10A in logs from last 22 flights which all involved intense sport mode flying.
2018-4-19
Use props
Rickyber
lvl.4
Flight distance : 403488 ft

Airpixel Studio Posted at 2018-4-14 10:23
Well mine isn't even the CS UB, its the HB and ambient temp was 33 deg C and I was under a shelter in full shade. It overheated in around 10mins... it never shut off but warned us twice to shut down and let it cool! I stupidly updated to 4.2.8 last night....

I would not say that you "stupidly" upgraded !!

It is just the fact that their upgrades always seem to work in reverse. Instead of fixing problems, it creates more.........lol
Something is seriously wrong in the lines of communication as to what the problems are that are being reported and what has to be fixed. Then, the worst part is they are never field tested to see if they actually work or have created new problems.
So, they are released in haste to appease the masses and lessen repair problems, only to add more problems and disgruntled customers.
As someone else mentioned, the only positive is the bright screen but a lot of "toy" tablets perform better.

Wow, also think of the tons of money they made from the expensive price everyone paid for them. Almost makes you think, they have money in pocket now (laughing) and everyone is stuck dealing with their CS trying every option to make them work and perform correctly.
2018-4-19
Use props
Nieminenracing
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1346188 ft

Hello. After latest firmware update my Crystalsky is useless!  Is there possibility to downgrade firmware? i have bought Dji specially designed product for Dji drones and This type problems are not acceptable!

2018-4-20
Use props
roger39
lvl.3
France

Nieminenracing Posted at 2018-4-20 07:58
Hello. After latest firmware update my Crystalsky is useless!  Is there possibility to downgrade firmware? i have bought Dji specially designed product for Dji drones and This type problems are not acceptable!

https://youtu.be/WxBZ8kad63w

disable the wifi option
2018-4-20
Use props
Nieminenracing
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1346188 ft

roger39 Posted at 2018-4-20 09:53
disable the wifi option

Tested without wifi and put it in airplane mode, no help..
2018-4-20
Use props
LaurenOE
lvl.3
Flight distance : 969452 ft
  • >>>

"Inspire 2 added output FPV function in HDMI video output mode" - I wish I could get that for Mavic Air!
2018-4-20
Use props
roger39
lvl.3
France

Nieminenracing Posted at 2018-4-20 11:29
Tested without wifi and put it in airplane mode, no help..

hello,

the Overexposure setting must to be off and focus peaking treshold closed.

The crystal's microprocessor does not support these options. It is too slow.
2018-4-20
Use props
Airpixel Studio
lvl.2
India

roger39 Posted at 2018-4-20 23:36
hello,

Where is this written? Or who from DJI has said this?
2018-4-22
Use props
roger39
lvl.3
France

Airpixel Studio Posted at 2018-4-22 08:09
Where is this written? Or who from DJI has said this?

I tested without these options. And it works much better.
2018-4-22
Use props
roger39
lvl.3
France

Macbrush Posted at 2018-4-19 04:58
This update has caused DJI Go 4 app crashed more often, completely disconnect (and won't reconnect until the remote is restarted) more often, which by the way these 2 problems existed for a long time. This update doesn't fix an issue that CS not logging battery temperature, it also added another problem as now CS also doesn't log power usage properly, I get only under 10A in logs from last 22 flights which all involved intense sport mode flying.

Identical problem for me.!!!!!

This update has caused DJI Go 4 app crashed more often, completely disconnect (and won't reconnect until the remote is restarted) more often.....

I have no choice. I prefer to use my ipad mini 4 again. I'm waiting for the next crystalsky firmware
2018-4-22
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hello,

I will have to try turning them on.  
If that is the case, then another strike.
2018-4-22
Use props
bety
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1097644 ft
Vietnam

Always problem of overheating of Crystalsky.
This morning further to the night rain, it was less warm and message of overheating after a few minutes of flight a lot.
Have you a solution to correct this anomaly?
It is very disappointing not to use Crystalsky after this last update.
2018-5-2
Use props
roger39
lvl.3
France

bety Posted at 2018-5-2 23:28
Always problem of overheating of Crystalsky.
This morning further to the night rain, it was less warm and message of overheating after a few minutes of flight a lot.
Have you a solution to correct this anomaly?

wait for the next firmware
2018-5-3
Use props
BCD Video
lvl.2
Flight distance : 672103 ft
United States

YOYOMAN Posted at 2018-4-16 08:20
They are going to wait you to claim a little bit more, and then one of them ll going to ask:
'Could you check your UAV firmware version?' you ll reply and then 3days afters after you ll claim again they will ask again:
'Could you provide CS log or screenshot'

You nailed it!!!  
2018-5-24
Use props
BCD Video
lvl.2
Flight distance : 672103 ft
United States

YOYOMAN Posted at 2018-4-16 08:20
They are going to wait you to claim a little bit more, and then one of them ll going to ask:
'Could you check your UAV firmware version?' you ll reply and then 3days afters after you ll claim again they will ask again:
'Could you provide CS log or screenshot'

You nailed it!!!  
2018-5-24
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hello,

The crystal's microprocessor does not support these options. It is too slow.

Pathetic is it not?  Device designed for professional use, by company that knows what is currently required, and knows what will be required in forthcoming couple of years.

2018-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules