Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cine SSD disconnects after a few seconds`
862 5 2018-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Second Officer
Flight distance : 150932 ft

Hey All,
I'm running a Surface Book 2 with latest Windows 10. I connect my CineSSD Station to the computer and put in 480Gb SSD. The compputer sees it and a File window pops up. I can't copy anything over to it because it says it is write protected. I just did that as a test because the SSD disconnects from the computer after about 30 seconds. Every single time. I have not used this in the Inspire 2 yet and there is nothing on it. But it has me worried. Thoughts are appreciated. Thanks.
2018-4-12
Use props
DJI Elektra
Administrator
Hong Kong

Please try to change a PC. Did you have other SSD card reader? Did it work normally when you put the SSD card on your drone? Please provide us more details, thanks.
2018-4-12
Use props
Byte
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2236207 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'm having the exact same issue. 480GB SSD in my CineSSD Station connected to a 15" Surface Book 2. It boots up fine, and I can innitiate a copy, but within a minute, the CineSSD Station ejects without any pop up or warning. It's impossible to backup my rushes like this. Did you find a solution to this problem?
5-1 10:16
Use props
gvandervelde
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5207516 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm having the same problem. The CINESSD Card reader USB3 version keeps disconnecting. SSD works fine in the inspire 2, but when I connect it to a computer through the card reader I can have it connected for a very short time before it disconnects itself. Any solution for this? While doing more testing it does stay connected longer on a mac desktop, but not my PC laptop.
5-2 17:03
Use props
fansdabf661f
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2505203 ft
  • >>>

How did you guys fix it?
9-7 00:31
Use props
MattMo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1226608 ft

My 480Gb CineSSD shows 111Gb formatted...
10-1 08:42
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules